Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 50,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how i can get the white backround in Phone, Settings and Messaging app?

Tip us?

Der_Flooo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113
Default how i can get the white backround in Phone, Settings and Messaging app?

yes like the title says...i saw it on galaxy s 4 and in videos from note 3 reviews...but how to get this ?
Devices
HTC One X > OrDroid by shnizlon or CyanogenMod 10 Official Nightlies (sold )

ZTE Skate > PARANOID ICS Rom by C3C0

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ---> Stock Rom (Rooted) (but i think in a few weeks cm10.1 )

My Facebook Page : Android&Music-News

Hoodge
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You can go in to Settings -> Accessibility and invert the colors, but maybe thats not what your looking for
As for white background in SMS app, i saw that there is an option within the SMS program to change to various backgrounds(there are some bright ones) when reading an SMS, but it doesn't seem to work for the background on the main window.

I'm also interested in a white theme. Developer of the theme called "Domination" in "Galaxy Note 3 Themes and Apps" section said he might make a white theme. Might be something worth waiting for.

ShadowLea
Old
Thanks Meter 784
On most phones, the White theme is bound to the White phone.... Is that not the case anymore?

Though I can imagine Samsung left out the white theme because white pixels eat 200% more battery life than black ones on an AMOLED screen.
SM-N9005 International Galaxy Note 3, DBT NB7 Stock
SM-G900F International Galaxy S5, PHN NCE Stock
SM-P905 NotePro 12.2 LTE Black, DBT NC3 Stock

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

The simplest solutions are often the cleverest. They are also usually wrong.

misterashman
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
On most phones, the White theme is bound to the White phone.... Is that not the case anymore?

Though I can imagine Samsung left out the white theme because white pixels eat 200% more battery life than black ones on an AMOLED screen.
Yeah its still the case, I'm guessing he has a black note 3. I used to have the white theme on my white Note but I installed Domination Dark for that exact reason, battery life definitely improved

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app
If I Helped, Click Thanks