Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

how i can get the white backround in Phone, Settings and Messaging app?

OP Der_Flooo

13th October 2013, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 114

740 posts
More
yes like the title says...i saw it on galaxy s 4 and in videos from note 3 reviews...but how to get this ?
14th October 2013, 05:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Karlstad(Currently living in Beijing, China)
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
You can go in to Settings -> Accessibility and invert the colors, but maybe thats not what your looking for
As for white background in SMS app, i saw that there is an option within the SMS program to change to various backgrounds(there are some bright ones) when reading an SMS, but it doesn't seem to work for the background on the main window.

I'm also interested in a white theme. Developer of the theme called "Domination" in "Galaxy Note 3 Themes and Apps" section said he might make a white theme. Might be something worth waiting for.
14th October 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,012

4,050 posts
More
On most phones, the White theme is bound to the White phone.... Is that not the case anymore?

Though I can imagine Samsung left out the white theme because white pixels eat 200% more battery life than black ones on an AMOLED screen.
14th October 2013, 01:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 49

181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

On most phones, the White theme is bound to the White phone.... Is that not the case anymore?

Though I can imagine Samsung left out the white theme because white pixels eat 200% more battery life than black ones on an AMOLED screen.

Yeah its still the case, I'm guessing he has a black note 3. I used to have the white theme on my white Note but I installed Domination Dark for that exact reason, battery life definitely improved

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread