Originally Posted by Edoardo001
Ok Man, but i have a problem, my phone doesn't boot.when i turn on my phone appears a white screen whit a text"Cryptography in progress"(not exactly i'm italian this is my translation for "Criptazione in corso"... with a button"reset phone" but when i do it it doesn't work... in sw mode to flash a firmware stock with no brand my pc with win 7/8 and my pc with win xp 32 gives me an error(Phone was not found) i installed driver lg united launched windows enabled clicked to on and launch program with emergency mode but nothing work...
Does exist any way to unlock the bootloader with recovery o in sw mode?
please my phone needs your help. does the warrantly fix it?
Sorry for my bad inglish im disperated
Can you do offline flash? If so please read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2411265
If not, I think you should use LG mobile support tool to recover your phone.
- Boot you phone in S/W upload mode. To do this, turn off your phone, take off battery, hold down vol- button while re-connect ubs cable wait about 5-8 sec. After S/W update screen appear insert you battery. (You may need to install LG usb driver first)
- Open LG mobile support. (if it's not installed, search for it and download from lg site, http://tool.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/client...2CAppSetup.exe
- LG mobile support should show your phone info
- Select Customer Support > Recover
- And wait for program to download and flash your phone (1 - 2 hours)