Camera Sounds[Team Venum]

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Well this took me a day to throw together and it will become much bigger when I find sounds that work/sound right to throw in there.

1.Download
2. Flash through recovery[don't worry about clearing cache or anything]

Downloads:

--------------------------------

This needs a bit of testing but I know for a fact the shutter sound changes for sure (only when the camera is focused). As for everything else I'm not 100% sure about. Please give me some feedback!

I have tested Option 2 (setting back to default "after trying option 1 to changing my shutter to a dog barking") and it worked perfectly so no worries when going back to the orignal sounds :)

Camera Sound Changer V1[Aroma](2..37 MB)

Changelog:

10/16/13 VERSION 1.0.0
- INITIAL RELEASE
- FIRST TIME BACKS UP ORIGNAL FILES
- ALLOWS CHANGING OF ALMOST EVERY SOUND OF CAMERA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ

Q: Nothing yet
A:

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
If anyone would like to contribute to this project (I will keep making this until I reach 1000+ sound sets) please let me know. If you want to contribute find sounds that go together and label them alert, in and out and send them to me, I will add u in the credits for that specific sound set
:laugh::highfive:

bigbabo

Apr 22, 2009
If anyone would like to contribute to this project (I will keep making this until I reach 1000+ sound sets) please let me know. If you want to contribute find sounds that go together and label them alert, in and out and send them to me, I will add u in the credits for that specific sound set
:laugh::highfive:

While back friend of my had a flip phone lol @flipphone and his sound when he takes photo was "person too ugly cant take the picture" i tried for dear life to replicate and it was no go i change the .ogg file rename it same as org. Set 0644 and i actualy silenced the shutter by doing that,so my question is can you make one that says that lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well this took me a day to throw together and it will become much bigger when I find sounds that work/sound right to throw in there.

1.Download
    2. Flash through recovery[don't worry about clearing cache or anything]

Downloads:

--------------------------------

This needs a bit of testing but I know for a fact the shutter sound changes for sure (only when the camera is focused). As for everything else I'm not 100% sure about. Please give me some feedback!

I have tested Option 2 (setting back to default "after trying option 1 to changing my shutter to a dog barking") and it worked perfectly so no worries when going back to the orignal sounds :)

Camera Sound Changer V1[Aroma](2..37 MB)

Changelog:

10/16/13 VERSION 1.0.0
    - INITIAL RELEASE
    - FIRST TIME BACKS UP ORIGNAL FILES
    - ALLOWS CHANGING OF ALMOST EVERY SOUND OF CAMERA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ

Q: Nothing yet
    A:
    By any chance did you have a chance to add a "Silent" mode?

not yet but soon
    Kev, is their an option in there to silence the shutter sound? That's what I really need.

Dear god. Can't believe I forgot that one