Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,486 Members 44,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xolo A500s | All-In-One-Discussion | Official Development Thread

Tip us?
 
iamnimit
Old
#11  
iamnimit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 526
Posts: 254
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker View Post
Current Downloads Available
Ques:Stock Roms & Custom Roms
Ans:Tic Tac Toe Custom Rom by iamnimit :-LINK
Ques:Custom Recovery
Ans:Yes
Note:All these are updated time to time.
CORRECT MY LINK.. >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526188
n not http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526188 :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamnimit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rahulks
Old
#12  
rahulks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 750
Posts: 113
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: chandigarh
dude where's da clockwork mod recovery.img ??? n if its nt compiled yet den whete's da custom recovery yu saying yes to...??
juST A nOOB...


The Following User Says Thank You to rahulks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Abhinandan Trilokia
Old
#13  
Abhinandan Trilokia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 209
Posts: 212
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Jammu
ENABLE INIT.D IN YOUR XOLO A500S GO HERE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495531
AND ALSO TRY VARIOUS MOD LIKE :- BEATS®AUDIO™ , SONY PLAYSTATION™ MOBILE AND MORRRRREEEE FOR XOLO A500S
**** PRESS THANKS BUTTON****
SO THAT I CONTINUE MY WORK FOR XOLO A500S

NO ONE IS PERFECT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhinandan Trilokia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Abhinandan Trilokia
Old
#14  
Abhinandan Trilokia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 209
Posts: 212
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Jammu
### INFORMATION ###
FOR OPENING SEPERATE FORUM FOR OUR XOLO A500S / A500S IPS
GO HERE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1660354
AND WRITE
+1 XOLO A500S / A500S IPS

SO PLEASE ALL GUYS GO THERE
**MAY BE WE HAVE OUR SEPERATE XOLO A500S /A500S IPS FORUM*** SOOOOOON..........:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
HURRY GO GO ...........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

**REMEMBER TO PRESS THANKS BUTTON**:thumbup::thumbup:

NO ONE IS PERFECT
 
PrimeNexes
Old
#15  
PrimeNexes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 151
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
I have created a CustomROM with Nexus 5 Port and some build.prop tweaks and I am trying the best script for the rom . I have a IPS version so I need a boot.img of normal XOLO A500s and a test on it if anyone wants to help please pm me and suggestions are welcomes.
PS: It is my first ROM so you know my experience level but I will make sure it works well with proof ie the AnTuTu benchmark scores with stability test,etc
 
nightwalker
Old
#16  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 630
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeNexes View Post
I have created a CustomROM with Nexus 5 Port and some build.prop tweaks and I am trying the best script for the rom . I have a IPS version so I need a boot.img of normal XOLO A500s and a test on it if anyone wants to help please pm me and suggestions are welcomes.
PS: It is my first ROM so you know my experience level but I will make sure it works well with proof ie the AnTuTu benchmark scores with stability test,etc
Go ahead bro.
I am making a mod for xolo a500s
I am theming it and trying to add custom layouts.
Will update with screenies till evening.
Best of luck for ur rom
G: D.B.X -Gingerbean Dream Bolt X | Xolo A500s | Micromax A25 | Micromax A110 | Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3
1.[GUIDE]Owner Profile In Owner Profile
2.Xolo A500s | All-In-One-Discussion-Thread

Phones: Xolo A500s-S019 Stock Rom | Micromax A25-G: D.B.X Reloaded | Micromax A110-Galaxy S5 Rom
 
PrimeNexes
Old
#17  
PrimeNexes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 151
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker View Post
Go ahead bro.
I am making a mod for xolo a500s
I am theming it and trying to add custom layouts.
Will update with screenies till evening.
Best of luck for ur rom
One odd thing I found while modding somes mods makes Wifi to not work and makes XOLO Power app force close and make the Antutu score low
Do you use any CustomROM on your Phone ? If you do please post your Antutu score (Take the test with XOLO power app off , wifi off and while charging )

And thanks for all the enthusiasm Very much appreciated and Best of luck for your Project too
 
nightwalker
Old
#18  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 630
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeNexes View Post
One odd thing I found while modding somes mods makes Wifi to not work and makes XOLO Power app force close and make the Antutu score low
Do you use any CustomROM on your Phone ? If you do please post your Antutu score (Take the test with XOLO power app off , wifi off and while charging )

And thanks for all the enthusiasm Very much appreciated and Best of luck for your Project too
Yeah,I am using tictactoe v2.5 ROM by iamnimit
No,I didn't felt any such problems.
It is bloatware free,so I don't have xolo apps.
I think xolo a500s and a500s IPS are same except screen type and camera.
Kernel may also differ ,so it's gud to see some guys that are eager to develop
I am making my clock tweaks and transparency changer

And I will also make tabbed settings.
G: D.B.X -Gingerbean Dream Bolt X | Xolo A500s | Micromax A25 | Micromax A110 | Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3
1.[GUIDE]Owner Profile In Owner Profile
2.Xolo A500s | All-In-One-Discussion-Thread

Phones: Xolo A500s-S019 Stock Rom | Micromax A25-G: D.B.X Reloaded | Micromax A110-Galaxy S5 Rom
 
PrimeNexes
Old
#19  
PrimeNexes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 151
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Can you please post a Antutu score image or just PM me the pic so that I can compare it with stock ROM and my CustomROM . It will help for me
 
nightwalker
Old
#20  
nightwalker's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 630
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeNexes View Post
Can you please post a Antutu score image or just PM me the pic so that I can compare it with stock ROM and my CustomROM . It will help for me
Will surely do it!!
G: D.B.X -Gingerbean Dream Bolt X | Xolo A500s | Micromax A25 | Micromax A110 | Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3
1.[GUIDE]Owner Profile In Owner Profile
2.Xolo A500s | All-In-One-Discussion-Thread

Phones: Xolo A500s-S019 Stock Rom | Micromax A25-G: D.B.X Reloaded | Micromax A110-Galaxy S5 Rom

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nightwalker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
all things, lava, recovery, root, xolo a500s
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes