APK Studio is an IDE for decompiling/editing & then recompiling of android application binaries. Unlike initial release being Windows exclusive & also didn't support frameworks, this one is completely re-written using QT for cross-platform support. You can now have multiple frameworks installed & pick a particular one on a per project basis.
Note: Requires JDK & $JAVA_HOME/bin added to path already
- Multiple Framework Management
- Decompile/Recompile APK
- Automatic Signing & Zip-align
- XML/SMALI Code Assist
- XML/SMALI Syntax Highlighting
- Batch Install APKs
- Pull/Disable/Enable/Uninstall Applications
- File Browser With CHMOD
- Partition/Mounts Manager
Probably this one is first IDE for the purpose built for Ubuntu/Linux.
- Non-english character encoding fixed (Windows)
- Default binaries location (Windows/Linux)
- About dialog size (Linux)
- Application icon added (Windows/Linux)
- New project fields input validation (Windows/Linux)
- Settings input validation (Windows/Linux)
- Initial release
Whoever posted this here or others who going to do same are requested to instead of attaching a particular build, kindly post link to either my website or this XDA post as this software is in beta and it may contains further bugs. People who download the attached builds may not be able to come to know there is an update & will fill up larger amount of area in his/her small brain with complaints. That was no offence you did, as this is just a request from my side.
With thanks for users as well as testers & after reading the comments then going through all problems users have been through, I re-started development of APK Studio from scratch. You can keep track of it on Github at: https://github.com/vaibhavpandeyvpz/apkstudio. Hopefully, this release will bring back the source viewing feature from the initial release.