[ROM] CyanogenMod OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES - 4.4 - CM11 - D800
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
I am NOT the device maintainer for AT&T LG G2 D800, if/when an official maintainer would like to take this post over contact me/mod and we will have it transferred. I just posted this for info until CM gets an official maintainer here.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/d802_Info
First time flashing CyanogenMod 10.2 your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data & cache partitions of your device
- Flash CyanogenMod.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.2:
- Copy CM10.2 ZIP & GApps to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM10.2 zip & Gapps from SDCard
CM11 official nightly builds:
uses latest 4.4 GApps
with Loki enabled
All credits to CM Team!!!
I just posted this here for info.
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE
You may also Tweet
me a Starbucks
Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE