T-Mobile HTC One 4.3 3.24.531.3 RUU

Search This thread

LostSoulFly

Jan 8, 2011
For those looking to return their phones to stock or borked their phones trying to update firmware only without the appropriate ROM.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm.. I can't help but assume this is mentioning me specifically! Lol..

Thanks for finding and posting this, I'm super excited to finally go to stock 4.3!

I've got to have that Wi-Fi calling.

Sent from my HTC One.

gwingzero

Sep 21, 2010
Houston
yea forgot to mention that looking for it now.

so, to recap, re-lock bootloader, flash stock recovery then run this file and that should put me back to 100% bone stock on T-mo 4.3, sound about right? :)

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

yea forgot to mention that looking for it now.

so, to recap, re-lock bootloader, flash stock recovery then run this file and that should put me back to 100% bone stock on T-mo 4.3, sound about right? :)

DOTC

May 21, 2009
Spring, TX
With S-OFF you don't need to do anything. Plug your phone in and run the RUU. I just did this yesterday. All I had to do is flash TWRP and I'm right back to rooted.

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
can this be flashed on a AT&T HTC One, just left them and love the phone. BL is unlocked, have flashed the T-Mobile radio, but my phone continuously drops to EDGE, then back to LTE and 4G, I thought the baseband puts the frequencies needed for optimal T-Mobile network compatibility, namely the WCDMA 1700....im in NYC and i know they updated the towers here so 4G works on GSM1900, but having that WCDMA 1700 would be best. I guess there are other things T-mobile does to tweak the network i guess on the build.prop or whatever? not sure? any ways, any inout would be greatl appreciated,

gwingzero

Sep 21, 2010
Houston
just so anyone is confused. this was super easy to do to completely restore to a factory phone.

I was on TWRP w/ ARHD 22 ROM, unlocked bootloaded thru htcdev, S-On. here is all i had to do to flash this (super simple)

fire up fastboot on phone
verify fastboot via cmd (fastboot devices)
enter fastboot oem lock
phone reboots and i now have **Tampered** **Relocked** on bootloader
leave phone in fastboot and run the RUU file and 10 min later
factory phone :)

thanks all for posting this, I'll be re-rooting and flashing custom recovery soon but so nice to have wifi calling back. :)

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
I keep getting an Error 155. I've googled around and I can't seem to find anything that works. At my wits end here. Anyone?

Htein

Jan 1, 2011
can this be flashed on a AT&T HTC One, just left them and love the phone. BL is unlocked, have flashed the T-Mobile radio, but my phone continuously drops to EDGE, then back to LTE and 4G, I thought the baseband puts the frequencies needed for optimal T-Mobile network compatibility, namely the WCDMA 1700....im in NYC and i know they updated the towers here so 4G works on GSM1900, but having that WCDMA 1700 would be best. I guess there are other things T-mobile does to tweak the network i guess on the build.prop or whatever? not sure? any ways, any inout would be greatl appreciated,

Yes but you need s-off and change your cid and mid to match a tmo phone

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
So how can I do both, kinda found the CID type thread but don't see anything about MID, can you point me to the right direction? I'm assuming S-off would be necessary?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Janhaus

Apr 6, 2008
So I've got a newbie q: I'm currently on 1.27.531.11, can I just flash this version just like I would an OTA update and keep my contacts, messages, settings, etc. intact? Or is this a complete wipe?

skylineGTR_34

Jul 24, 2013
Hi, I converted my phone to GPE. I tried to run this RUU with no luck I always get error 155. It is unlocked and S-OFF. I tried the tmobile cid, super cid, t mobile stock recovery, relock the bootloader. What should I do can some one explain step by step?

Reactions: ccampbell1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those looking to return their phones to stock or borked their phones trying to update firmware only without the appropriate ROM.

http://dl3.htc.com/application/RUU_...10.38m.1157.04_release_336982_signed_2(2).exe

Enjoy.

I had no idea as well! But its from Behold_this, (who I sorely regret losing to the M8 threads :p) so I trust it. I have no idea how he got his hands on it considering its not up anywhere else. Since its a signed exe, I would be highly doubtful it was cooked, but I don't know anything is possible. I think Behold must have connections! :D

Lol I'm nobody special. On a related note, I haven't seen anybody post this yet, but stumbled across it, so...One last thing:

http://d-h.st/CKA
    Could someone point me in the direction of a 4.19.531 ruu if available? My device is soft bricked and I used this last night to fix it. After trying to install a rom it bricked again, but after doing an ota update, so now this one doesn't work. Am I thinking about that right? Or is there some other method I'm not thinking of. Thanks for any help

http://d-h.st/gCR
    just so anyone is confused. this was super easy to do to completely restore to a factory phone.

I was on TWRP w/ ARHD 22 ROM, unlocked bootloaded thru htcdev, S-On. here is all i had to do to flash this (super simple)

fire up fastboot on phone
    verify fastboot via cmd (fastboot devices)
    enter fastboot oem lock
    phone reboots and i now have **Tampered** **Relocked** on bootloader
    leave phone in fastboot and run the RUU file and 10 min later
    factory phone :)

thanks all for posting this, I'll be re-rooting and flashing custom recovery soon but so nice to have wifi calling back. :)
    I had same problem too... I had to flash just the firmware first. Then I flashed the ruu. For some reason the ruu didn't like the x.1700 gpe firmware.

I solved myself.

1- Have the correct CID "T-MOB010", MID "PN0713000"
    2- Flash the t-mobile firmware (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2182823)
    3- Relock bootloader
    4- Run the RUU