Backup sound profile under General section in SB

Search This thread

mGforCe

Dec 3, 2007
Mumbai
Hi
I am currently SB jb 4.2.2 but wanted to migrate to SB jb 4.3. Does any one know a way how to backup the sound profiles like default/home/night there in settings>>General>>Profile & than restore it back?

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
Hi
I am currently SB jb 4.2.2 but wanted to migrate to SB jb 4.3. Does any one know a way how to backup the sound profiles like default/home/night there in settings>>General>>Profile & than restore it back?

If you have Titanium Backup, I'm pretty sure that backing up Settings Storage and Settings, from the system apps, will backup those profiles. I use it to backup/restore my settings, and it restores everything, from the Quick Tiles Settings to my sound/display settings, and even Developer Options, so I don't see why it wouldn't restore the sound profiles.

I'd just be careful when restoring settings that are from a different ROM, if anything changes between ROMs regarding the system part, you might ruin things, so have a backup handy. I never restore settings when coming from a different ROM, but considering you're only migrating from 4.2.2 to 4.3 on SB, it might work.

Reactions: mGforCe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

If you have Titanium Backup, I'm pretty sure that backing up Settings Storage and Settings, from the system apps, will backup those profiles. I use it to backup/restore my settings, and it restores everything, from the Quick Tiles Settings to my sound/display settings, and even Developer Options, so I don't see why it wouldn't restore the sound profiles.

I'd just be careful when restoring settings that are from a different ROM, if anything changes between ROMs regarding the system part, you might ruin things, so have a backup handy. I never restore settings when coming from a different ROM, but considering you're only migrating from 4.2.2 to 4.3 on SB, it might work.