Post Reply

Universal Root de la Vega v0.5 [ Root without tripping KNOX or Malware! ]

OP designgears

11th December 2013, 02:08 AM   |  #711  
note300tt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
AP: N9005ZHUBMI7
CP: N9005XXUBMI5
CSC: N9005ZZHBMI7
Help! Still can't find place to download these files. Any "mirror" or upload ? Thank you.
11th December 2013, 08:29 AM   |  #712  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
hotfile is shutdown
really there is no place to download firmware for root
and hotfile aint coming back
what now does have someone send to my mail pls csc: n9005oxxdmj4
pls pls i dont know what to do
11th December 2013, 07:18 PM   |  #713  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Camera FC after updating to MJ7
Hi guys. Have any of you had problems with the camera app after updating via this method? IF so how did you resolve it.

After updating to MJ7 the camera fails to open with the message "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped". I've tried closing the app and clearing data but it doesn't help. Even tried clearing the galleries data. I've also noticed that mm-qcamera-daemon is showing big battery drain now. I've never seen this before in the Battery section.

Any help would be appreciated. I would like to avoid a factory reset as there just too much to restore.

If it helps I also tried a third party app Camera Zoom FX which at least gave a better error message of something along the lines of it couldn't communicate with the camera module. Thanks.
11th December 2013, 08:47 PM   |  #714  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swift1

Hi guys. Have any of you had problems with the camera app after updating via this method? IF so how did you resolve it.

After updating to MJ7 the camera fails to open with the message "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped". I've tried closing the app and clearing data but it doesn't help. Even tried clearing the galleries data. I've also noticed that mm-qcamera-daemon is showing big battery drain now. I've never seen this before in the Battery section.

Any help would be appreciated. I would like to avoid a factory reset as there just too much to restore.

If it helps I also tried a third party app Camera Zoom FX which at least gave a better error message of something along the lines of it couldn't communicate with the camera module. Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...33932714536786

Here u go


hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app
The Following User Says Thank You to Killberty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th December 2013, 09:36 PM   |  #715  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...33932714536786

Here u go


hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app

Thanks Killberty! Trying now!
11th December 2013, 09:42 PM   |  #716  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swift1

Thanks Killberty! Trying now!

Report back results and dont forget to leave a thx at the original post

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app
11th December 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #717  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty

Report back results and dont forget to leave a thx at the original post

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app

Oh man it worked! Your a life saver man. I got the PROFIT and you have been thanked my friend!
11th December 2013, 10:32 PM   |  #718  
note300tt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by note300tt

AP: N9005ZHUBMI7
CP: N9005XXUBMI5
CSC: N9005ZZHBMI7
Help! Still can't find place to download these files. Any "mirror" or upload ? Thank you.

Since I am not having luck with downloading'/finding these files, I am wondering I should OTA update then I will have new CP, CSC and AP . Am I right? Does anyone know , when I OTA update my JSS15J.N9005ZHUBMI7 version, what will my new AP, CP and CSC? I like to look for the zip file before OTA update. Thank you
12th December 2013, 12:12 AM   |  #719  
Torquemada288's Avatar
Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 6
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Exclamation
Ok, so I've followed the procedure using the following firmware.

PDA: N9005XXUDMJ7
CSC: N9005TELDMJ2
Modem: N9005XXUDMJ7

Unfortunately, I don't have root and when I dial *#1234# to check the firmware versions, I get an error message saying "Connection problem or invalid MMI code".
Does URDLV work on this version of firmware? What does this error message mean?
I used URDLV on my previous firmware successfully (N9005XXUBMI7_N9005TELBMI2_N9005XXUBMI6_HOME.tar.m d5).

*edit*
I have read a lot of this thread (but not all) and from what I've read, I suspect MJ7 can't be rooted using URDLV but I just want confirmation. I did have issues with the modem not flashing, which caused the wifi to not turn on, but that was resolved by extracting the modem.bin file and flashing it separately.
Last edited by Torquemada288; 12th December 2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: More details
12th December 2013, 03:34 AM   |  #720  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
links are dead

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Original Android Development by ThreadRank