[ROM][DEV]]MiniCM7 & 9 | Source Built | Final MiniCM7 Build!
MiniCM7 is custom-built rom based on CyanogenMod 7, running Android Gingerbread.
Project Source code, bug trackers and official changelog can be found HERE
All thanks to Mini CM Team
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you dont like this rom, Stay away from this thread!
* If you have any problem, Contact Forum Moderator. I will only reply to him!
* Keep this thread clean!
-Built for LDPI (Optimized Source)
-MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
-Gingerbread's native App2sd (storing to fat)
-Modular Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
-Extra CM Performance Settings menu for SD Read Cache Speed
-Extra CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
-Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
-Native Wifi Hotspot
-Native USB tethering
-Flashlight toggle from lockscreen
-Most of the core components are built from sources
Device Source Code-Github
Project Source code, kernel source code can be found-Google Code
ROM Download, Flashing Instructions and extra add-ons can be found in 2nd Post.
PERSONAL CHANGELOG :
Based on precy_g2's config
Deleted some useless stuff
Rom is super slim 70mb
Some init.d and systen.prop tweaks
Added Holo Launcher (On Users Request)
Added ES File Explorer
Fixed SystemUI Bug
Fixed About Phone FC (Was A Minor Bug)
More Smoothness Compared To Old Build
Final Stable build.
Least RAM Consumption [ Only 50mb :) ]
OrangeHaze Theme and MiniCM Theme Included.
Removed and ADW Placed Back
mini cm team
NobodyAtAll & Team
you for supporting me always
If You Like My Project,Don't Hesitate! Press The Thanks Button And Rate Five Stars....Keep This Thread Alive..Cheers!
MiniCM 7 & 9, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
ROM OS Version:
Current Stable Version:
Stable Release Date:
Current Beta Version: