[Theme]Tapatalk 4 Pro / Free -- Black/Blue/Gray -- Black/Red/Gray --
Themed Tapatalk 4 Pro / Free Black/Blue/Gray.
We came up with a new tool a while ago. [TOOL] Remote Theme Injector - theme your favorite paid apk
With this its possible to theme your Tapatalk 4 paid app without us providing the apk.
Diamond made me a new version coz the old one couldn't handle the smali edits that were needed to theme Tapatalk 4
For detailed info or simply to say thanks to Diamondback goto his thread linked above.
- extract the archive
- grab the installed pkg.apk file from the mnt/asec/com.quoord.tapatalkHD-1/ or or data/app/ folder on the phone with a root explorer like ES File explorer
- copy the pgk.apk file to the patcher folder of the RTI folder you unpacked at step 1
- run the RemoteThemeInjector.exe file and follow the steps, it will create a new themed .apk
- copy the new themed xda apk file to the phone, uninstall the previous installed Tapatalk and install the new themed one
- start the app and choose in settings under look and feel "Red/Blue/Black/Dark etc etc Mode" restart the app and it will be all changed like in the screenshots
(some have to copy all files from the patcher folder to the java folder (where java.exe is located) and have to run the theme injector program with admin rights ! (java error on windows 8)
Requirements (this is both for Editor and Patcher)
Windows XP SP3 or newer (excluding all Windows 8 versions)
Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 FULL
Oracle JRE (Java) (Always try to use the latest Java version)
Disclaimer: Everybody can use my work without asking permission, all my stuff comes with a "sharing is caring" xda philosophy licence... just credits would be nice
Anyone who ever had a friend or loved one battle cancer will surely attest to the fact that the disease is … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?