* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Root access has not been incorporated into the ROM source yet, so you will need to flash SuperSU in recovery SuperSU
Q: Why don't I have root access after installing OmniROM?
A: OmniROM does not have an official, prebuilt root method yet, so you'll just need to flash SuperSU in recovery and you'll have 100% working root access. SuperSU can be found here: SuperSU
Q: Where is <insert feature here>, like CM/AOKP/PA/etc have??
A: Omni is still very early in development, but moving at an incredibly fast rate. New feature, bug fixes, and device support are added just about daily. Check it out here: OmniROM Gerrit Review for the latest and greatest
Q: How do I start/stop screen recording?
A: Volume UP + Power will start screen recording. Simply drag the notification bar down and click the button to stop.
anyone try it out yet?? i've been running it all day. everything's working great!
I did load it up seems to run just fine, missing alot of features I like to use such as hardware keys (custom settings) which is the main thing and the general interface options so I'll wait for some future tweaks.
i337 on T-Mobile Rom: LS-KK-v3.0-2014-04-11 - Kernal 3.4.82-KT-SGS4-ASOP-ATT-04.07.2014
About two weeks ago at the BUILD conference in San Francisco, Microsoft unveiled Windows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?