Google play link
True Launcher is a unique new launcher focused on organization, customization, and speed!
Where most launchers lump all of your applications together in alphabetical order in the app drawer, True Launcher aims to organize your apps according to the categories they were matched to in the Google Play Store. True launcher also includes a built in search function and tons of customization options making it a great, free home screen replacement!
Stop swiping and get organized! Try True Launcher today!
App Drawer Features:
- Separation of pre-installed apps and apps downloaded from the Play Store using the new My Play tab in the App Drawer
- Group Play Store apps either Alphabetically or by Play Store Category
- Sort apps based on installation time
- Hide unwanted apps from the app drawer - no more clutter!
- Use the built in app search function to find the app you are looking for quickly
- View your App Drawer as a list OR as a grid - your choice!
- Change the background color in the app drawer - no more boring black!
- Icon and Theme support - Customize your device with hundreds of themes and icon sets from the Play Store
- Make any homescreen widget resizeable!
- Lock function prevents unwanted changes to the homescreens
- Increase or decrease the number of homescreens as well as the number of apps on each screen
- Customize settings for the dock - more settings for the apps you use most!
- Customize the background and other features of folders!
The app is FREE for your use. Try it out today!
- When the launcher is first used, it might take a few minutes for the apps to show up. This will only happen when you first choose the launcher or when you make settings changes.
- If an app cannot be found in the Play Store, it will be added to an "Unknown Group" in group view.
- True Launcher is not currently available for tablets. Coming soon!
Email us with any issues or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) New 4.3 android launcher code for extra smoothness and performance
2) Vertical scroll support in drawer
3) Fling to delete
4) Hide dock completely
5) Fix widget loading issue
6) New transition effects
7) Extra options in menu
8) Lot of bug fixes