XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NEED HELP atrix hd stuck on warning bootloader unlocked

Tip us?

scotilee243
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cloud Search [Q] NEED HELP atrix hd stuck on warning bootloader unlocked

hi everyone i'm new on here and to android phones . . i recently bought an atrix hd that is running 4.1.1 jellybean i read on here about how to root and what not so i gave it a try . . . it was rooted successfully and i unlocked the bootloader also i really wanted pac-rom on it but thought id read more on it before trying it . . so i didn't do that i started installing stuff for root and was checking stuff out . . one of which was chainfire 3D it said must install to run so i did it installed then went to reboot and would not boot back up . . i'v tried EVERYTHING i'm not super smart with android stuff yet so i really need someones help to get my phone back up and running and maybe put pac-rom on it

thanks for your time and effort in advance for the help.........,Scoti

skeevydude
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2650
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotilee243 View Post
hi everyone i'm new on here and to android phones . . i recently bought an atrix hd that is running 4.1.1 jellybean i read on here about how to root and what not so i gave it a try . . . it was rooted successfully and i unlocked the bootloader also i really wanted pac-rom on it but thought id read more on it before trying it . . so i didn't do that i started installing stuff for root and was checking stuff out . . one of which was chainfire 3D it said must install to run so i did it installed then went to reboot and would not boot back up . . i'v tried EVERYTHING i'm not super smart with android stuff yet so i really need someones help to get my phone back up and running and maybe put pac-rom on it

thanks for your time and effort in advance for the help.........,Scoti
You need to fastboot back to stock, install CWM, flash PAC, flash gapps. I'd post links but I'm not in a good position to do it right now. Just do a search of the forums here - - I've written plenty of posts discussing this.
If I managed to help you, click Thanks.
Please post help questions in your respected devices Q&A forum. That's we have them.
If you need my help, add an @skeevydude to your post or quote me. I'll see it.
Thank You & Have a Nice Day.
Help Me Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral -- I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.
Atrix HD Off Topic Thread
"Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison
The Following User Says Thank You to skeevydude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scotilee243
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude View Post
You need to fastboot back to stock, install CWM, flash PAC, flash gapps. I'd post links but I'm not in a good position to do it right now. Just do a search of the forums here - - I've written plenty of posts discussing this.
ok ill give it a go and get back if i have any problems thanks!

pijes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
perhaps creating a nandroid backup just after you go back to stock & installed cwm recovery would be a wise choice. if you mess up, you could always reboot to recovery and restore.
The Following User Says Thank You to pijes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

volcano619
Old
Thanks Meter 5
chainfire 3D.. ah..!! good olden days!!
thats how i ended up soft bricking...the first!!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

scotilee243
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for all your help guys i figured it out and got everything back up and running and put a nandroid backup on it . . i just wanted to see if anyone could point me to some good apps for root and wheres the best place to download everything from . thanks again