1. ODIN 3.07
2. Samsung USB Drivers
3. Stock firmware
download from post 2
4. Official USB cable
5. Ofcourse Galaxy core
note :-> click on above requirements to download them..
Flashing Tutorial :-->
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANX BUTTON FOR MY HARD WORK
1. Install usb drivers on pc....
2. reboot ur pc
3. Download the ODIN 3.07 & save it in your PC and extract its content to Desktop.
4. Download the update firmware.zip && save it in your PC and extract the update file on your Desktop.
5. Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core
6. Boot your Galaxy Core into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons on the same time.
7. now ur phone will boot into download mode ........u will see a "WARNING"
8. now press "VOLUME UP" button to enter into download mode :-->
9. Now open "ODIN 3.07.exe" on desktop & attach ur phone to ur pc using stock usb cable.
10. When the connection is established with odin , u will be notified with the “added” message that will be displayed on the Odin interface, the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.
11. click on PDA button && select the Gt-i8262XXXXXX_i8262XXXXXX_XXXHOME.tar u extracted on desktop [file name may differ ]
12. now click on "START" button & it will take 10 minutes to flash the firmware ....
Note:-> DON'T interrupt the flashing process, it may brick ur device [ soft or hard brick]
13. U will see a "PASS" & "RESET" on ODIN application...
14. Ur phone will reboot automatically & u should be booted successfully ....
15. enjoy [ u have flashed stock firmware successfully on ur device ].
1.) If the ODIN get stuck ?
Close the ODIN.
Disconnect your device from the PC by removing the USB cable.
again connect the device with pc.
again open Odin
Repeat the tutorial.
2.) If your device gets a Boot Loop [ boot animation agian & agian ] ?
Reboot device into the Recovery Mode [ VOLUME UP + DOWN + MENU + POWER ]
Perform a “wipe data factory reset” and after that “wipe cache partition”.
Then choose “reboot system now”
Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app