Govenor: Samsung/HYPER <---- depends
Now, I use these roms for days, I don't judge on each rom by using them for a few hours. I use them for at least 4-7 days before changing into a different rom.
Just to let you know: I use the kernel that comes WITH the Rom. If I do install a different kernel, I'll post it up on this thread too. Scores are going to be between 1~10.
1. PsiRom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2496210
-Honestly, out of all the 4.3 rom i've used, this is the best for me. Never lagged a single bit and battery is pretty decent for a 4.3 rom.
-Decent amount of features, but not as much as the other 4.3 rom's I used.
-Because this is a 4.3 rom, there might be some issues: SD Card problem, Gallery issues.(Not the Rom's fault!!!!)
-It has Viper Audio, WHICH IS AWESOME~~~!!!! Depending on what setting you use, your battery life might vary.
Battery Life: 8 for a 4.3 rom
2. Jedi Mind Trick 8 :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1818305
- Best 4.1.2 Rom out there.
- No issues whatsoever, but I sometimes I get this weird animation lag time to time.
- Jedi Kernel is awesome whatsoever, but if you use Tiberius 2.3, my goodness... battery life is insane!!!
- A good amount of feature for a 4.1.2 Rom.
Battery Life: Jedi Kernel: 7 Tiberius 2.3: 9.5
3. Hellybean 4.3 :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342057
- UPDATE! love the updates in this rom. It's sooooo active and an update comes out every week at least.
- Not that many issues with this rom and decent speed.
- Everybody said that this rom is awesome with battery life, but it didn't surprise me as much as PsiRom.
- A lot of features!
Battery Life: 6
-Feature madness! So many features and i love it for that
-Not as fast as other 4.3.1 rom, but it's decent for what it has.
-Battery Life is not the best feature of this rom, can't get through a full day for me.
-Totally different from other rom for those who don't know what MIUI is.
-Battery hungry Rom and decent performance.
-Features are slightly different from other roms.
-Beautiful design and awesome themes!
-It has a little bit of issues for me. Some apps crashes instantly.
-Very debloated=more space
-Very good battery life with stock kernel, but I say that Jedi+Tiberius is better, never tried Shadow+Tiberius
-If you want something like stock, but faster, this rom might be for you.
-Not that many tweaks.
7.United Basics :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2481542
-If you want the 4.4 experience, This is the one.
-Smooth with all the 4.4 goodies, but not 100%stable.
-Got some RR's.
-Some performance lags
-Decent Battery life.
Battery Life: 7
8.D.I.R.T. : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2374223
-No RR's so far! No Sd card issue, no Gallery issue(at least for me).
-So many features......
-Battery Life is amazing with the suspend action in Rom control!
Battery Life: 8.5
Now, these roms are just what I've used so far. I will try out different roms time to time. For right now, I'm switching between Jedi Rom and PsiRom. If you want me to try out a rom, leave a post below and I'll try it out for a couple days. Again, this is just my opinion. Your opinions might be different for each rom and I respect each opinion. I will keep this updated every time I install an updated rom or new rom I've never tried.