Originally Posted by evasi0n
I have g2 d802 - the international model.
I want to order DualPro incipio case:
What kind do I need to choose for it to fit my d802? Verizon / att / sprint&tmobile?
I would take a look at the pictures on the website and see which one looks like the back of your phone & buy that one. If your phone has the extra mic on the back, buy the AT&T version. If the phone does not, get the Tmobile version.
Do not buy the Verizon version unless this is the version you have
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)
- Motorola Atrix HD (For Sale)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone