5,606,588 Members 35,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which features would you like to see in future RocketTab releases?
MultiWindow 98 66.22%
Back To Kill / Menu To Kill 43 29.05%
Xposed Framework 45 30.41%
CyanogenMod notification sounds 17 11.49%
More wallpapers / battery styles 24 16.22%
Even more tweaks 62 41.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][SM-T210/T210R][Jan 30] RocketTab v3.1 Lite / Full / MODs

Tip us?
 
cdndroid
Old
#241  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 19
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks tempdroid! RocketTab is probably the most stable and snappiest custom rom I've tried lately!

Thank you for reviving my GT3.7 T210R, infrared works, no black screen.

Am on lite version with the kernel packed. Tried blackhawk but seemed to be slowing my tab down a bit, is it only me or others have the same experience? I reverted back to the one that came with the rom.

Great work! Looking forward to the next update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kwood129
Old
#242  
Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jun 2005
Everything seems to be working great now. The blackhawk kernal was definitely causing problems but your new kernal is making everything nice and smooth. Seeing the boot animation is great to see again. Cant wait to see what you come up with next!


Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwood129 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crash1014
Old
#243  
Crash1014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 123
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
I almost forgot to say thank you to tempdroid for Neil (I don't know his XDA handle). He can't reply to the forum, but has been emailing me about the blank screen. It's fixed now and he thanks you tempdroid.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
T-Mobile USA

Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: WICKEDô v9.1



Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Rom: RocketTab v2.0


The Following User Says Thank You to Crash1014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tempdroid
Old
#244  
tempdroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 792
Posts: 555
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash1014 View Post
Thank you again for all your help tempdroid. You have a great Christmas snd a happy New Year. :sly:
Thank you, mate. You did help a lot as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdndroid View Post
Thanks tempdroid! RocketTab is probably the most stable and snappiest custom rom I've tried lately!

Thank you for reviving my GT3.7 T210R, infrared works, no black screen.

Am on lite version with the kernel packed. Tried blackhawk but seemed to be slowing my tab down a bit, is it only me or others have the same experience? I reverted back to the one that came with the rom.

Great work! Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for testing IR. Great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwood129 View Post
Everything seems to be working great now. The blackhawk kernal was definitely causing problems but your new kernal is making everything nice and smooth. Seeing the boot animation is great to see again. Cant wait to see what you come up with next!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
Good to see this work on T210 devices with old bootloader as well Thanks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash1014 View Post
I almost forgot to say thank you to tempdroid for Neil (I don't know his XDA handle). He can't reply to the forum, but has been emailing me about the blank screen. It's fixed now and he thanks you tempdroid.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Fine, blank bootscreen topic is solved, all users affected should flash my new kernel from the MOD section in Post #2...
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...
The Following User Says Thank You to tempdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crash1014
Old
#245  
Crash1014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 123
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempdroid View Post
Thank you, mate. You did help a lot as well


Thanks for testing IR. Great...


Good to see this work on T210 devices with old bootloader as well Thanks.




Fine, blank bootscreen topic is solved, all users affected should flash my new kernel from the MOD section in Post #2...
Anytime you need help just ask! I for one would like to see this rom keep moving forward. If I can contribute by testing then I'll test.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
T-Mobile USA

Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: WICKEDô v9.1



Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Rom: RocketTab v2.0


The Following User Says Thank You to Crash1014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kwood129
Old
#246  
Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jun 2005
One other thing that ive noticed by using the new kernel is that my screen jitter is gone. There is another post about this issue and of course some people right away say there is something wrong with the hardware. The kernel was the problem and once again im grateful. My tab seems to be running quite well and responsive now. Great work!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwood129 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tempdroid
Old
#247  
tempdroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 792
Posts: 555
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwood129 View Post
One other thing that ive noticed by using the new kernel is that my screen jitter is gone. There is another post about this issue and of course some people right away say there is something wrong with the hardware. The kernel was the problem and once again im grateful. My tab seems to be running quite well and responsive now. Great work!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate for this additional info. This sounds great!!! I've posted this in the Q&A threads, maybe we can reach some more users and finally get their Tabs usable
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...
The Following User Says Thank You to tempdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mkaymuzik
Old
#248  
mkaymuzik's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 72
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Gatineau, QC

 
DONATE TO ME
Love your ROM mate one of the bestest rom I use on my tab. If u need anything redesign or need a design for something just let me know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
GALAXY GEAR // W2C TWRP THEME
DON'T FORGET 2 HIT THANKS!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mkaymuzik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Crash1014
Old
#249  
Crash1014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 123
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maple Shade, NJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwood129 View Post
One other thing that ive noticed by using the new kernel is that my screen jitter is gone. There is another post about this issue and of course some people right away say there is something wrong with the hardware. The kernel was the problem and once again im grateful. My tab seems to be running quite well and responsive now. Great work!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
Mine is also gone. I honestly forgot about it. LoL!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempdroid View Post
Thanks mate for this additional info. This sounds great!!! I've posted this in the Q&A threads, maybe we can reach some more users and finally get their Tabs usable
I was going to post links to all my social media sites to draw attention to the ROM if that's okay. You're call.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
T-Mobile USA

Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: WICKEDô v9.1



Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Rom: RocketTab v2.0


The Following User Says Thank You to Crash1014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tempdroid
Old
#250  
tempdroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 792
Posts: 555
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Thanks, mates. Yes you can spread the word...

And we need new video reviews as well, but this can wait until 3.0...
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...

Tags
debloated, galaxy tab 3 7.0, rom, smooth and fast, stable
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes