[Q] Galaxy S4 + Android 4.3 + Kies 3 - No Outlook Sync
Hi! After upgrading my S4 to 4.3, I tried to sync it with my Outlook PIM, only to receive the instruction to install Kies 3, since 2.6 doesn┤t support 4.3. After connecting my phone I had the sad surprise: no Outlook sync tab!!! Since I use my phone to work, this became an extremelly anoying issue.
After trying to find any possibility of workaround and/or other alternatives, with little practical success, I came to the conclusion a thread focused in discussing these issues would only add to those (like me) who want to use their S4 PIM capabilities together with Outlook, Notes and other similar applications.
These are the questions:
- What about Kies 3 - do anyone knows if they are planning to include Outlook sync again?
- What are the alternatives to obtain a two way sync between S4 and Outlook (and others)?
- What is the alternative to those who use other personal e-mail accounts than Gmail or Outlook/Hotmail to sync PIM through Gmail and/or Outlook?
- What are the apps that solve the whole problem? (most of them doesn┤t sync calendar, for instance...)?
- Is Google Apps an alternative?
I was wondering if we could share experiences in order to make this thread a repository for this.