KitKat for Optimus One P500!
I am not kidding. KitKat is optimized for devices with 512mb of RAM.
But wait! This is not Android 4.4. This is Android 4.2.2 (CM10.1.5 with HALO))) ) with KitKat experience!
Almost like KitKat.
- Android 4.4 KitKat experience
- CM10.1.5 with HALO)))
- KitKat Play Store
- KitKat Play Services
- KitKat Home (trimmed)
- KitKat Google Now (trimmed)
- etc, etc...
- Everything in CM10.1.5
- Google apps
- Everything else
- WiFi Battery drain (kernel 3+ problem)
- Google Now sometimes force closes on search
- Google Now Voice Search gives FC (will be fixed soon )
- PlatLogo gives a FC. Will be fixed in next update.
- All ARMv7 features (Gesture typing in stock keyboard, Voice recognition, PhotoSphere, etc..
- To enable Google now in home screen, go to home, settings and turn on Google Now
- To get better UI and UX, change the density from 160 to 145.
- To see Android version as 4.4 in About phone, change the Android version in build.prop to 4.4.
- To get better Ui and UX with updated Android version, do both the steps.
- Download the Zip and place it in your SD card
- Reboot into recovery
- Wipe everything (Not necessary for CM10.1.5 or 10.1.6 but recommended)
- Then flash the zip in your SD card
- After it is completed, reboot it (First boot can take a bit of time, as long as 10 mins. So have patience)