27th December 2013, 03:53 PM   |  #171  
Philly
Thanks Meter: 233

1,068 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDA™

Thank you for the fast reply.

Is it possible to find the case on amazon?

I only found them on ebay. Never saw them on Amazon.

And this seller seems to have both styles of that snap kickstand style. The rugged one and the slim one.
Last edited by dbpaddler; 27th December 2013 at 06:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dbpaddler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2013, 03:01 AM   |  #172  
Flag Bloomsburg
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeeah! I love that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbalv29

You sir, have made me laugh.
[this is where the URL would be if I was allowed to use them, see original comment]

These cases are extremely nice, I'm looking into getting one myself after a bad experience with an INCIPIO case.

I actually just got one of these for my bf for Christmas. I must admit, I'm quite jealous now! I absolutely love it. The buttons feel really nice, not junky and cheap. Actually, the way the phone feels overall is great. A little better than any other case because this one is a little more square, thus decreasing the chances of it slipping right outta your hand. I highly recommend you to get this one!
28th December 2013, 11:32 AM   |  #173  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
The Spigen is definitely a great case! but I ordered from Ebay and recieved a counterfeit (thicker and heavier, doesn't fit right)

Re-ordered from Amazon for about $10 more, and it was legit!
28th December 2013, 12:17 PM   |  #174  
Thanks Meter: 9

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSpeed

This one: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Fashio...dp/B00COVZV70/

Anyone who says otherwise is trying to mislead you.

Wow ! That's awesome !
29th December 2013, 06:15 PM   |  #175  

29 posts
I personally love the Eclipse Atom case. It has that cool re-routing the speaker to the front feature too!
29th December 2013, 07:46 PM   |  #176  
Flag New Jersey

6 posts
More
multiple cases
i have to say i have tried several cases, i always seem to come back to the otterbox defender. i own a lifeproof fre which is an amazing case but the microphone is essentially not functional at all with the case on or charging cover closed. working with lifeproof on a return to see if there is a case without the microphone issues.

i am currently using the otterbox commuter wallet which is a nice case that i received over the holidays....not sure if i will use it as my daily case though. so to respond to the best case, i would say the otterbox defender is my favorite
29th December 2013, 10:09 PM   |  #177  

4 posts
Otterbox Defender vs. Commuter
I was on the defender case for a few months, but there is a strip opening in the top exposing some of the sensors - I found that interfered with the proximity sensor.

I switched to the Otterbox Commuter and have had it ever since. Has always been a decent case for me. I'm not sure if it's exactly the best but it works and I was disappointed that the defender messed with the proximity sensor.

Otterbox sent me an additional Defender after I filed a warranty claim, but I gave it to a friend. That one actually works fine for him so maybe it's a good option. The one I had definitely messed with the proximity sensor though, I tested the heck out of it.
30th December 2013, 03:20 AM   |  #178  
Thanks Meter: 1,249

3,379 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaudio

you have to try TECH21 impactology . for me it is the perfect case. i have tried a lot of them and i prefer this one
www.tech21.uk.com/

I've been looking at the Impact Mesh Clear for the S4.
I'm not sure though if it offers as much protection as the UAG cases.
I've read that the lip height is minimal, which concerns me regarding screen protection for face down drops.
I watched this video from 2011 where the guy is slamming his iPhone against the floor several times while it's in a Tech 21 case, but the case in the video appears to offer more protection than the Impact Mesh for the S4 does.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jw0Kky6...%3Djw0Kky6sZCA
I don't own the Impact Mesh so I really can't compare it to the UAG regarding its protection. The case and that D3O does look cool, but the protection it offers is important to me, or rather to my S4
I have been searching for some real world use videos showing some drop tests, but so far I'm not swayed one way or the other regarding the Impact Mesh case.
I emailed Tech 21 regarding a couple of questions I had and am awating their response. Since that email, I have a couple of more questions as per the above.
30th December 2013, 03:43 AM   |  #179  
Flag Asheville
Thanks Meter: 110

188 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roythpass

Tempered glass Back Cover Metal Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy S4

http://dx-box.com/tempered-glass-bac...galaxy-s4.html

That's awesome. Any chance you can post some pics of yours? Their pictures kinda suck.
30th December 2013, 11:37 AM   |  #180  
Flag Caldas da Rainha
Thanks Meter: 44

729 posts
Donate to Me
More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1

I've been looking at the Impact Mesh Clear for the S4.
I'm not sure though if it offers as much protection as the UAG cases.
I've read that the lip height is minimal, which concerns me regarding screen protection for face down drops.
I watched this video from 2011 where the guy is slamming his iPhone against the floor several times while it's in a Tech 21 case, but the case in the video appears to offer more protection than the Impact Mesh for the S4 does.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jw0Kky6...%3Djw0Kky6sZCA
I don't own the Impact Mesh so I really can't compare it to the UAG regarding its protection. The case and that D3O does look cool, but the protection it offers is important to me, or rather to my S4
I have been searching for some real world use videos showing some drop tests, but so far I'm not swayed one way or the other regarding the Impact Mesh case.
I emailed Tech 21 regarding a couple of questions I had and am awating their response. Since that email, I have a couple of more questions as per the above.

Hello there
from my experience, i had several cases before and i already tough they gaved me good protection...and they did (spigen for example), although i was always seeking for the right protection that did not make the phone look like a big brick...then i saw this tech21 with impactology technology.... to be honest i dont know if it works of not, but i gave it a change and bought one....the truth is that one day after start using it i felt really comfortable using it. it is slim and gives a good look to the phone...yes it is expensive...but i have broke me S3 screen before having the S4

attached a photo of the cover i am using.
currently i am using it since 6 months ago without any problem and now bought also a tempered glass (you never know...)

i hope my experience can be helpful.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131230_102108.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	2483192   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131230_102118.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	2483193  
Last edited by mclaudio; 30th December 2013 at 11:40 AM.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mclaudio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread