Also, some of the features that the carrier offers are sometimes not supported, such as WiFi Calling.
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16
a little bit out of topic but what are the advantages and disadvantages of flashing a rom that is not for our note? are there any risks other than the obvious "you are responsible for what you do to your device" or "warranty is now void" risks?
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard
1. Advantages are more variety of roms to choose from, the international roms are updated a lot quicker than USA versions(because it was released over there first, I believe latest firmware over there is mj7). Some roms on the N9005 are pre-debloated for you (HAL room is 700mb rom! Omega has same slimness as HAL just got to choose what you want uninstalled/installed thru aroma).
2. Disadvantages, not many really as long as your only flashing the N9005 compatible LTE note 3 and not the incompatible N9000 (octocore exnyos).
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
I'm a graphic designer and not a programmer, I understand how this can be confusing.
Hit "Thanks" if I said something informative or funny...or both.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
- Samsung Galaxy S4 M919
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 T889
- Samsung Galaxy S2 T989
- HTC Vision ( T-Mobile G2)
- iPhone 4Gig (huge mistake)
"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages."
-- Terry Pratchett "Wyrd Sisters"