[ROM][4.4][NIGHTLY] OmniROM 4.4 for GT-N7000
OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance, reliability and features over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
OmniROM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
All the source code for OmniROM is available in the OmniROM Github repo
We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- are running a custom kernel
- have flashed mods
- modified system files
- didn't follow our intructions word by word
- are unfriendly
Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
Your mod => your problem!
Official OmniROM Wiki: http://docs.omnirom.org
First time installing OmniROM to your Galaxy Note, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues and FAQs
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery - WITH SELINUX SUPPORT!
- Copy GApps and OmniROM ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash OmniROM zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
Upgrading from earlier version of OmniROM:
- Copy the OmniROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the OmniROM zip from SDCard
- Video might be problematic in some cases
Gapps: (Using PA's for now)
- Fixed rotation
- Fixed sound
- Fixed recovery
- Fixed sensors
- Fixed storage
- Fixed lots of other stuff
- Omni general enhancements
Feel free to ask here or in #omnirom on irc.freenode.net
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 Asus
TF300T, TF700T Sony
Xperia T (mint) LG
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 Oppo
Find 5, N1
and other devices you've never heard of.
Press "Thanks" if I helped !