It's based on defy(made by Quarx) version.
- 18.07.2014 - CM code synced (4.4.2 -> 4.4.4)
- 30.05.2014 - CM code synced
- 12.03.2014 - Some small BT headset changes; CM code synced(seems to fix some random reboots/telephony layer problems seen in last 2 versions).
- 24.02.2014 - Call delay fixed
- 22.02.2014 - BT headsets should now work(haven't tested it myself); CM code synced
- 20.01.2014 - wifi tethering fixed(this time for good I hope); OTG support added; CM code cynced.
- 18.12.2013 - wifi tethering partially fixed(see notes); CM code synced.
- 12.12.2013 - battery charge level shown in 10% steps fixed; incorrect colors during video playback(introduced in previous build) fixed; CM code synced(android updated: 4.4.1->4.4.2);
- 09.12.2013 - baseband selection fixed; apps2sd disappearing after reboot should be fixed(haven't tested it); CM code synced(android updated: 4.4 -> 4.4.1, luncher settings added...); persian language(fa_IR) added; new gapps(4.4.1) available
- 03.12.2013 - bluetooth fixed; green led disabled after boot; CM code synced; ringtones restored; following languages supported: en_US pl_PL ru_RU zh_TW de_DE es_ES cs_CZ it_IT vi_VN pt_BR hu_HU fr_FR zh_CN nl_NL
- 02.12.2013 - proximity sensor fixed(main reason to release this version so quickly after the previous one); camera fixed; baseband selection tool added; CM code synced; still on old kernel; almost all ringtones removed(to make space for Camera app) - they will be restored(with the apps removed already) in the next version.
- 29.11.2013 - dialer and incoming voice level fixed; CM code synced; still on old kernel
- 25.11.2013 - CM11 - wifi fixed, keyboard backlight fixed, CM code synced(quick settings added among others); Some apps(Email, Camera, Video Editor) removed so that gapps will fit on the /system; AOSP discontinued
- 13.11.2013 - AOSP: wifi fixed; apps installation from sdcard fixed; camera preview working(taking photos/recording does not work yet); ART seems to work
- 08.11.2013 - CM11: Initial version
- Use minimal/core gapps(about 20MB) from the link above
- repo init -u git://github.com/czechop/android.git -b cm-11.0
- Install my CM10.2 version >= 07.11.2013 first
- Go to recovery
- Make a backup of your data(highly recommended)
- Install this ROM
- Install core gapps
- If you wiped data(made factory reset) before installation, then after installing ROM boot it first, and then reboot and install gapps(otherwise you may get setup wizard crashes)
- Credits for this rom goes to: Quarx2k, Tezet, Blachd0se, CM team... and many, many more.