[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for Skyrocket][TeamChopsticks]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (Kit Kat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
* Collectively, and at the same time.
This is the support thread for CM11.0 on the AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket. It is still a major work in progress, so please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view http://changelog.bbqdroid.org
for a full list of changes.
Join us in #teamchopsticks or #cyanogenmod on the Freenode IRC network.
DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT IF YOU FLASH A DIFFERENT KERNEL!
The kernel packaged with CM11.0 is very tightly coupled with the ROM code. If you install a kernel different from the one in this ROM, please do not ask for any support.
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org
for installation, download links and release notes.
Installation, Download, and Release Notes: http://www.teamchopsticks.org/p/cm11...ase-notes.htmlNOTE! You MUST use the recovery provided at the install link otherwise you will boot loop!
NOTE! You MUST wipe /cache, /data, and /system!! Also, make sure you install a 4.4-compatible gapps package. See our blog for more information.
The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone
involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
CyanogenMod Device Maintainer
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Chat with us at #teamchopsticks on irc.freenode.net
Download official CM10.1, CM10.2 and CM11.0 stable
List of known issues/bugs: Unresolved Bugs (Skyrocket/Hercules)