CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KITKAT), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Receiving and making calls
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Audio playback
- Audio recording
- Video playback
- Wifi tethering
- Bluetooth tethering
- OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- Sending/receiving SMS/MMS
- NFC - beam working, tag untested
- other small things
It's entirely possible that features not used by me (nor the people I've asked to test) are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
- camcorder may stuck on 1st time.don't panic reboot your phone and camcorder will work and if still camcorder not working then clear camera data and reboot your phone
BETA 11: https://www.mediafire.com/?2844oco9cp2swcc
Gapps (both Art & dalvik) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
e612 user install latest kernel from here to get deep sleep working in cm-11.0 :
kernel for e610 to get rid of flash bug: https://www.mediafire.com/?74ldiskaspi2mb4
Note : CM-11 is only for jellybean (v20) baseband. If you are on ics (v10) baseband flash v20 baseband from this thread and then make sure you have cwm 188.8.131.52 recovery installed. from beta 4+ you must need cwm 184.108.40.206 to flash. download cwm 220.127.116.11 from here
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash the CM11 zip
- boot into recovery mode
- Install gapps
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11:
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM11 zip
PLEASE DONT MIRROR MY DOWNLOAD LINKS
Before Reporting bugs make sure you
- Using stock kernel or no-nfc e612 kernel that provided by teamhacklg
- Not overclocked device - no matter which kernel don't report bug if you have overclocked your device
- Not installed any mods/tweaks - if you have installed mods like xposed you can't report bug
- Not modified system files
- Checked the posts below for a solution / fix
- Read the last 10 pages of this thread for a post with a similar problem
- Backup, reflash with a full wipe (do this if mods like xposed is installed) and check if the bug is still there
- provide logcat,kmsg. if you reporting reboot then provide last_kmsg.
- Codeaurora forum
- CyanogenMod Team
- everyone who's been working on CM11
- And Special Thanks to All Donors
Join us in #teamhacklg on the Freenode IRC network.
If you like my hard work and want to give a small amount of money for me to buy a bear, please click the "Donate to me" button under my username. Otherwise I would be grateful if you can click the "Thanks" button on the bottom right of this post. Thanks