Give the logcat of the camera, I have dealt with all kinds of camera errors, I know what commits to use to fix it by now xd.
And I believe IRDA is being replaced by the new internal IR module in frameworks/base. but this may be incorrect.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) - Samsung Galaxy S Plus (i9001)
* micro-skipping with FLAC audio is now fixed!
* Fixed freezing with camera from last build
* No longer using a hack to fix the sensors
* A decent amount of other under-the-hood changes i can't think of off the top of my head right now.
* Quicksettings / Ribbions was offically merged along with a lot of other cm stuff
* New cm boot animation
* All the camera stuff from cm-10.2 has been merged back in (ZSL support etc)
* Netfilx should work correctly now
* audio source was rebased (upstream)
* Merged all upstream kernel changes
* Just a lot of updates in general
* Added GooManager update notification support
* Fixed some GPS issues
* Fixed incorrect battery stats (upstream)
* Cherry-pick: A few misc audio fixes to try and fix skipping playback of flac audio
* Cherry-pick: Superuser while using ART should be fixed now
* Cherry-pick: av : squashed update of changes from CAF
* Cherry-pick: Lockscreen : Customizable shortcuts
* Cherry-pick: QuickSettings : Port from cm-10.2 (WIP)
* Cherry-pick: QuickSettings : Swipe to switch
* Cherry-pick: Framework : Improve notification shade auto-collapse code
* Cherry-pick: Framework : Make notification-shade-collapse-after-dismiss behaviour configurable
* Cherry-pick: QuickSettings: Update all QS drawables to fit KitKat
* Kernel: msm: vidc: Initialize kernel space stack variables (upstream)
* Any other upstream changes since the last build
NOTE: all changes labeled "Cherry-Pick" are patches from gerrit
* Fixed DL linkx (my build server is no more if anyone somehow has access to one for work or something it would and wants to share PM me. I lost my other one due to lack of funds...
* IR Blaster works
* Other things i cant remember due to the whole server mess
Changelog: - build 4
* sdcard issues should be fully fixed now
* Fixed proximity sensor
* Upstream updates by CM
* I feel like I'm forgetting a couple other things as well
* Fixed odd issues with sdcard mounting
* Build optimizations that got removed during the 4.4 merge are back now
* A whole bunch of updates by cm to frameworks, as well as media and display drivers
* Lots of bluetooth updates, and more that I'm forgetting, but a lot of bugs you guys mentioned were squashed
* Fixed Camera
* Fixed Home button not bringing up recent apps
* Upstream: display-caf repo synced with CAF
* Upstream: media-caf repo synced with CAF
* Cherry-Pick: frameworks/av: Squashed commit of media features from CAF (http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/53376/)
* Cherry-Pick: Dialer: Update icons to KitKat
* Cherry-Pick: Telephony: Update icons to KitKat
* Added ramdisk modifications for ChronicKernel so CPU can be OC'd now etc just like standalone kernel
* Probably other upstream fixes and changes
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
Nexus 5 Black - 16GB - Unlocked & Rooted
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?