FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

root and recovery e330s i9506 galaxy 4.3

12th November 2013, 06:42 AM |#1  
road-runner_402's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I have been uploaded the url on 4shared
By the name of the title
 
 
13th November 2013, 08:23 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Can you share the link?
Can't find it on 4shared by search...
13th November 2013, 08:48 AM |#3  
aresbv2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by road-runner_402

I have been uploaded the url on 4shared
By the name of the title

can you please share a link with the kit?cause on 4shared can`t find nothing.
13th November 2013, 10:04 PM |#4  
zimmen's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puschel_1

Can you share the link?
Can't find it on 4shared by search...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresbv2000

can you please share a link with the kit?cause on 4shared can`t find nothing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2...S_4.3_ROOT.rar
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zimmen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2013, 05:52 AM |#5  
aresbv2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmen

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2...S_4.3_ROOT.rar

Thank you....didn`t have time to test it but i will report if it works or not!
14th November 2013, 09:03 PM |#6  
Mr.Faithless's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
will it work, is it tested? I will not brick my device. And is there something like that knox firmware thing?

Which ROM are included, Stock 4.3?
Last edited by Mr.Faithless; 14th November 2013 at 09:59 PM.
14th November 2013, 11:16 PM |#7  
road-runner_402's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
root and amaizing recovery e330s i9506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Faithless

will it work, is it tested? I will not brick my device. And is there something like that knox firmware thing?

Which ROM are included, Stock 4.3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresbv2000

Thank you....didn`t have time to test it but i will report if it works or not!

this is the fierst link for root gt-i9506 e330s
And the only I can grantee for you

http://www.4shared.c...ry_e330s43.html
15th November 2013, 10:09 PM |#8  
Mr.Faithless's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by road-runner_402

this is the fierst link for root gt-i9506 e330s
And the only I can grantee for you

http://www.4shared.c...ry_e330s43.html

is there something like the knox warranty void @ GT-I905 knowing? In the Odin Mode you can see a line "QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: 0x1b
15th November 2013, 10:37 PM |#9  
xenix96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 483
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Faithless

is there something like the knox warranty void @ GT-I905 knowing? In the Odin Mode you can see a line "QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: 0x1b

currently you got 2 choises:

1st Choise: Root your device and void your knox warranty

2nd Choise: Stay stock = know warranty 0x0

With that fact you must live till Chainfire or else find a solution. ( i hope )

Cheers
16th November 2013, 09:26 AM |#10  
Mr.Faithless's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenix96

currently you got 2 choises:

1st Choise: Root your device and void your knox warranty

2nd Choise: Stay stock = know warranty 0x0

With that fact you must live till Chainfire or else find a solution. ( i hope )

Cheers

Hey Xenix,

the line in Odin Mode before Root are: QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: 0x1b . My Question is, what happen with that line after rooting the device? -- I'm unsure.
There is no typical Knox Warranty Line like @ the GT-I9505. Also there is a different Firmware without the XUD Letters.

Originally Posted by DjeMBeY @ GT-I9505
XXUDMGG was the first one....
The letters changed from XXUB... to XXUD...
XXUB... - BOOTLOADER KNOX FREE
XXUD... - NEW KNOX BOOTLOADER with 0x0 / 0x1

Chainfire said also, that the knox warranty is only included @ the GT-I9505

https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/ZKuMQ3fNzuN
Last edited by Mr.Faithless; 16th November 2013 at 09:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Faithless For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes