I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
The installation of the ROM is at your own risk.
However, the flash procedure is always performed
at least three times with a day of testing.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BELOW
Just few words: best hardware must have best software.
to all xda developers: we spent so much time (with head pain) to rework the applications for multi dpi. if you want to use in your rom just send us a PM, we will allow it and you will give credits to us. We like sharing work and we all love our device. Please respect us :)
Based on European samsumg firmware MJ7.
Zipalign new applications at boot and db optimize
Debloated, in aroma you can select S-Note if needed, NO S-VOICE.
csc selection (aroma)
acdc sound mod (aroma) + audio boost levels selection (aroma)
enabled multi instance for +6000 most used applications
X-Transformer application: ability to switch between 360 - 420 - 480 dpi screen density + custom dpi.
Many applications were reworked to have a PERFECT VISUALIZATION at ALL SCREEN DENSITIES. Only Samsung gallery app remain, just use Xposed for it (480 dpi density).
Selection in aroma installer between two modes: android 4.4 Kitkat mode and Samsung mode.
- google calendar
- Google Chrome
- Clock Google
- Gallery Google
- Camera Google with photosphere
- Google Home REWORKED to fit our device at all screen density (no more big icons and wrong grids)
- TW launcher (so you will have two launchers, tw by default, just go to settings, applications to disable tw launcher as default launcher. TW is needed to let applications to create shortcuts in all luncher, just select Google as default launcher)
- Google Keep
- Google Music
- Quick office
- Google Now
- TW launcher
- TW Wheather and Clock/Alarm Widgets
- Samsung Clock
- Splanner + widget
- Samsung music player
- Samsung Photo Editor
- Samsung Camera + some effect
- S Browser
- Samsung Calculator
- Samsung Gallery
- Wallpaper Chooser
- Google now for android 4.3
noozxoide eizo rewire pro sound mod (aroma)
enable/disable some system sound (aroma)
recovery selection + twrp play themed (aroma)
efs backup (aroma)
fixed lockscreen to right visualization at all dpi screen density
stock launcher with edit mode always enabled
mms max size 2048000 bytes, also increase the mms image size to 4096x2048, increase the SMS hour limit to 1000,
enable group messaging, enable the save/restore feature, enable the scheduled messaging feature, Disable sms to mms auto conversion, show the exact sent time of received messages, disable sms, mms, email from call logs
x-note android easter egg (hahahahah)
ram bar in recent (xposed module)
built in traffic speedmeter in statusbar
no increasing ringtone enable/disable (xposed module)
Modded settings with link to X-Note application, it include many options:
- New Multiwindow manager app by @Xperiacle ... thanks a lot for your contribution to the galaxy note 3 community
- Pen Window Manager The new @xperiacle application include "ability to open Pen WIndow drawer without using the Spen [Only with the PEN Window Launcher addon/plugin]
- Torchlight in lockscreen
- ad block
- pie-gesture control
- hidden android 4.3 feature, you can revoke permission to applications for saving privacy[/COLOR]
- Cpu monitor
- Cpu spy
- Change battery icon on the fly and select battery charge animation (101 battery styles)
- Xposed installer
- Xposed per app density (set many options for each app included dpi density)
- Lockscreen settings Circle / Ripple with new animation
- X-Note information page with link to Dropbox folder for Updates, Extras, link to XDA thread and donation button
- reboot menu three way (normal, recovery, download) in X-Note app
All application can be easy selected to have in floating window. Credits @xperiacle and his great application
allowed 3rd part apk installation by default
default screen off timeout set to 1 minute
4 way reboot menu
customized some UI sound
Fixed spen pointer position (in OTA right handed / left handed mode)
Call recording xposed module
disabled infinite scrolling in launcher (I like more)
Enabled all rotation degree included upside down
Enabled secondary symbols on stock samsung keyboard
Camera with shutter sound on/off option
Browser with exit option
Unlocked call and message block settings
Unlimited contacts join
- root your device and install a custom recovery... IMPORTANT! flash procedure tested only with latest TWRP. - MAKE EFS BACKUP!!!
- download rom zip - CHECK MD5
- reboot recovery and WIPE DATA (DO NOT PERFORM OTHER WIPES)
- install rom zip and follow AROMA INSTALLER
- reboot device
- do the samsung wizard then wait indexing service and media scanning (it may takes time, it depends on how many files you have in internal and external sd card)
- As said before, if you select Google Kitkat Mode, you will have two launchers, tw by default, just go to settings, applications to disable tw launcher as default launcher. TW is needed to let applications to create shortcuts in all luncher, just select Google as default launcher.
- As said before, if you select Samsung Mode, for samsung gallery in lower dpi use Xposed (480 dpi density).
- PLEASE CHECK OTA DROPBOX FOLDER (via X-Note app) FOR UPDATES
It’s always nice when a large OEM graces one … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?