OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance, reliability and features over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
OmniROM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
All the source code for OmniROM is available in the OmniROM Github repo
We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- are running a custom kernel
- have flashed mods
- modified system files
- didn't follow our intructions word by word
- are unfriendly
Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
Your mod => your problem!
Official OmniROM Wiki:
First time installing OmniROM to your Xperia T, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues and FAQs
- Copy GApps and OmniROM ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash OmniROM zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
Upgrading from earlier version of OmniROM:
- Copy the OmniROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the OmniROM zip from SDCard
AFAIK none at all
Feel free to ask here or in #omni on irc.freenode.net
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open Source doesn't mean Out of Respect!
OmniROM, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T
Please don't send me PMs asking for help/ETAs about any of my threads. I will not respond. I am much more interested in helping people posting in the relevant place.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tilal6991
or on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110275089424166293093
My current device(s): Sony Xperia T
My retired device(s): Huawei Ideos (U8150-D), ZTE Skate