Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 43,439 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Apps for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

Tip us?

dk206
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Default Best Apps for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

Hi guys
I just bought my gf a new Note 10.1. Her first Android Tablet xD
I'm always working so I can only really have a play around during the weekends and myself don't use tablets so I don't really know the "Android Tablet space"

Please share Apps which you think works immaculately with the new Note and show off its stylus capabilities. It'll be good for all of us!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

CM9
The Following User Says Thank You to dk206 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Astragalus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I bet you're getting a lot of... attention I'm still new myself but the one app that find to be the most useful is Lecturenotes. Can't beat it for, well, you know.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dusko75
Old
(Last edited by Dusko75; 15th November 2013 at 12:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Lecture Notes it's amazing, it takes some time to customize it because it has a TON of options (which is a good thing), s-pen response it's the fastest I've ever tried.
For drawing Sketchbook Pro and Artflow are very good, the note comes with a free pro version of Sketchbook.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Dusko75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdawgnoonan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I just got mine yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusko75 View Post
Lecture Notes it's amazing, it takes some time to customize it because it has a TON of options (which is a good thing), s-pen response it's the fastest I've ever tried.
For drawing Sketchbook Pro and Artflow are very good, the note comes with a free pro version of Sketchbook.

Just got mine yesterday and am still learning the device too!

I like Papyrus for note taking, a great app. I have not tried Lecturenotes, I will have to check that out.

Podcasts: BeyondPod is great and my unlock key for the phone version works on the tablet version as well.

Enjoy your Note 10.1!
The Following User Says Thank You to jdawgnoonan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dusko75
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Hehe, thanks, you too. Papyrus is very nice looking, BUT, s-pen it's a little laggy. Lecture Notes is not as pretty but it's WAY more better and customizable, and there's no lag with the s-pen. Any app you buy can be used in all your devices, as long as you're using your same google account, so don't worry about that.

guthrien
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Learn how to use XBMC. Search for xbmc android, then look for how to install wizard edition. You now have the best media tablet ever made!
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Verizon; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
The Following User Says Thank You to guthrien For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jah
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusko75 View Post

Just discovered a useful setting for the Note 10.1 when used in the original Samsung case. You can deactivate the back button when using Lecture Notes, see Display settings in Lecture Note.

Jah (Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, SIII, Note II, Note I, Note 3 , Note 8, Note 10.1, Flyer, Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak, HTC One/M7, HD7, HD2 & TyTn II. Nokia E5, E6, E7, E75, E90 & N97. Palm Pro, Pre, Pre 3 & Touchpad)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]