UPDATE - I updated the source code CWM base to 126.96.36.199, and rebuilt all resolutions again.
My dear friends, I decided to help as much as I can in porting this recovery to your devices, powered by MTK processors. I saw many people manifests interest in this recovery, but they don't have knoledges or capability or the technique to compile one from source. And even if they have, it's not easy to do it - it took me one month to understand how to build this recovery from source. I worked all night to compile 12 recoveries and to make a clear porting guide with explanations and picture to be easy for anyone to understand.
You must have Root access.
1. Download and place the image file into internal storage.
2. Install MTK MobileUncle Tool from Play Store and open and got Recovery Updates option
3. Select the image file to install and let it be installed automatically.
4. It will reboot into recovery.
1) Touch Based.
2) Option for theme recovery.
3) Single click pre-flash wiping option. Like Formating and wiping data,system and others.
4) All Backups and Restore Working.
5) All other functions like CWM Recovery.
Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more
20 Sep 2014
By Faiz Malkani
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?