Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,179 Members 41,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][4.0+] CloudMagic - The beautiful email app that works with all email accounts

Tip us?

ashwinsadeep
Old
(Last edited by ashwinsadeep; 27th May 2014 at 03:20 PM.) Reason: Added the apk as an attachment
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 242
Phone [App][4.0+] CloudMagic - The beautiful email app that works with all email accounts

The email app that gets work done. Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.

Seamless integration with popular business tools like - Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Trello and MailChimp. You can now complete your work without leaving your email.

CloudMagic is FREE and supports up to 5 email accounts.

✔ Feature List

★ Lightning fast, powerful email search
Search across all your mailboxes in one go, all the way back to your first email. Use the smart search suggestions to quickly get to the email you need.

★ Works for all types of email
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and other IMAP accounts.

★ Unified Inbox
One inbox for all your email accounts.

★ Connected with your favorite tools
Complete all your work right from the Inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, Trello and MailChimp integrated with your email for quick actions.

★ Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, IMAP)

★ Set reminders
Set timely reminders to follow up on starred emails.

★ Push notifications
Stay on top of your inbox with new mail notifications.

★ Works offline
Access your inbox, search and preview your emails even when you are offline.

★ Passcode lock
Secure your data further by adding a passcode lock.

★ CloudMagic in your language
Available in French, German, Russian and Spanish.

★ Others
Move to folders/labels
Threaded conversation view
Quick swipe actions from inbox

--------------------------

What's New in this Version
* Introducing CloudMagic Cards. Now get all your work done without leaving the app.
* Option to archive emails irrespective of your email service.
* Option in inbox to move multiple emails.

Tablet Screenshots

The Following 132 Users Say Thank You to ashwinsadeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DanWithers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Finally!

Looks really good. Finally a decent Android client other than Gmail.

cyansmoker
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 617

DONATE TO ME
Doesn't work with my work Exchange server

I haven't had time to check logcat yet, maybe the issue is detailed in there...
Projects / Android: Gyf - Root Tools - Native Tools - Alt Mounter - Wire 4 AirDroid -Live Watches - tinysu - Chrome Launcher - etc

ashwinsadeep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyansmoker View Post
Doesn't work with my work Exchange server

I haven't had time to check logcat yet, maybe the issue is detailed in there...
Really? We never had any hiccups while adding exchange accounts. Can you send us the logs from your device? Open CloudMagic > Go to settings & tap on Send Diagnostic logs. We'll take it from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashwinsadeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyansmoker
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 617

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinsadeep View Post
Really? We never had any hiccups while adding exchange accounts. Can you send us the logs from your device? Open CloudMagic > Go to settings & tap on Send Diagnostic logs. We'll take it from there.
OK. I had to use another account to get into the app itself. I then tried to add my exchange account and upon failure went back to the settings screen and sent a diag message.
Projects / Android: Gyf - Root Tools - Native Tools - Alt Mounter - Wire 4 AirDroid -Live Watches - tinysu - Chrome Launcher - etc

ashwinsadeep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyansmoker View Post
OK. I had to use another account to get into the app itself. I then tried to add my exchange account and upon failure went back to the settings screen and sent a diag message.
Ooh. I see that you are using a Find 5. Great

On a more serious note. I'm looking into the issue & will update you once I have a solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashwinsadeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knickoptik
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default IMAP Account

Hi there,
I'd like to use an IMAP account where my email adress in NOT equal to the username used to login to the server.
Is this possible? I wasn't able to get it running...

Dovidhalevi
Old
Thanks Meter 984
Looks quite nice--possible alternative to the K9 I have been using since getting Android. I do have a pop3 account which gets fed into my own imap server. If that is not available, I might want to get to it directly.

Search capability is great but would want to integrate with other (google now) phone search options. How large is the index. Maybe the option to place it on an sdext partition would speed it up and ease your server load (not to mention security).

jdhas
Old
(Last edited by jdhas; 19th November 2013 at 02:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 92
Great looking app!

Some suggestions if I may:

Give the user a choice of email address in setting up their CloudMagic account. The first email address I added was my work account, mostly to see if your app would work with my archaic Exchange server setup (it does!), but now my CloudMagic account is tied to my work account, which is highly undesirable.

Display and sort through nested folders and subfolders in Exchange. I have a folder hierarchy in my work email that can go 5 to 6 folders deep. In CloudMagic, all the folders are listed in one long list.

Desperately needs the ability to multi-select emails for read-status toggling, archiving, moving, and deleting.

Looking forward to watching this app develop!
The Following User Says Thank You to jdhas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajneeshk
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Is e-mail security policy optional within this app?
Press Thanks if I have helped you in any way. You can donate to me as well if you like my work.

My work : Oppo R819 Stock Android for Micromax CHD

Tags
android email, email app, email client, free email app, mail app