[APP][DEV][WIP] DemiGod RPG for android
This is my first thread on XDA, and also my first time using github. I have been learning java for android for ~3 years now, and feel there is still much to learn. As an all-time gamer, I would absolutely love to make one of my own.
I have recently started my 1st open-source project on github. I am still learning quite a bit, and am looking to create a retro-style, turn-based RPG for android. Any collaberators feel free to chime in, offer advice, bring new ideas to the table, etc...
This project is just beginning and the downloads may not be fully functional as of yet. Downloads serve mainly for testing purposes for now, but feel free to check it out. Please let me know what you think.
WORKING SO FAR:
* Stats and Inventory Databases
* Character creation (Choose name and class)
* Simple Battle mechanics
* Enemy Database
* Random enemy from database used in battles
* Status Screen
* Viewing pre-populated Inventory (No using/exchanging items yet)
* Re-positioning Virual D-Pad when it's size is bigger than screen causes a force close
* D-Pad position gets skewed when re-sizing caused by it not accommodating for D-Pad Position setting
* Map's/Area's bounds are not set (Graphics still being worked on)
Unknowingly, you are a demigod. Half mortal, half god. Ever since your early teenage years, you have had "incidents" in which you never quite understood the nature of. Sudden outrages, blackouts, and waking up feeling completely exhausted.
The more the hero aged, the more frequent the uncontrollable events would occur. Finally the hero can't help but to believe it is some sort of witchcraft, cursed as a child. For this may not be completely false, the hero is soon to find out his true origins...
Github link: https://github.com/MattMatt0240/DemiGod
* Licensed under GNU GPL v3
Root it and boot it!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | PAC-ROM
Retired phones: Epic Touch 4G| Evo shift 4g | Evo 4g