[Q] do i need to odin back to stock?

Search This thread

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
got 20 more for file to dl so i figured id ask here. i flashed the TW 4.3 rom and when texts wasnt working, i decided to go back. i did a factory reset which came back all errors. i then tried to restore a back up and that failed. i t hen tried a clean install of beans and that failed. i then tried to restore my stock back up and that failed. im about to try to odin back to stock. does that sound like it will help my problem? is there something else i can do before i odin back to stock?

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
not sure whats happening now. odin said everything was fine. once it was done i removed it. the phone rebooted. i saw the samsun screen. then a green android was on screen with a bar moving across the bottom. then it rebooted again to samsun screen. now i see the verizon 4g LTE screen with the flashing colors, but its not progressing

scoobysnack

May 31, 2007
not sure whats happening now. odin said everything was fine. once it was done i removed it. the phone rebooted. i saw the samsun screen. then a green android was on screen with a bar moving across the bottom. then it rebooted again to samsun screen. now i see the verizon 4g LTE screen with the flashing colors, but its not progressing

Yes I had the same issue and had to ODIN back.