FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[ROM][JB][.96]Superperia SX v7-Nothing But Perfect_All Z3 Style

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 195
 
By louis860421, Senior Member on 15th November 2013, 02:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th November 2013, 05:39 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi!

I've been using your ROM for a little bit more than 24hours, great job!

It is fluid, and for a daily usage, perfect. I also like the theme (from new Sony smartphones?)!

Only three problems for now :
  • The brightness slider in the notification bar is labelled in Chinese/Japenese
  • The "Performance" appli, as said before
  • No mail app? I installed one from JellySlim
  • Camera : maybe it would be better to choose a "stock" app which doesn't bug, but you choose!

Thanks for sharing you ROM, you gave life again to my phone!

(I was previously working with PAC 4.3, and before JellySlim (4.1.x stock based))
 
 
17th November 2013, 02:28 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nantou
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterlouis76

Hi!

I've been using your ROM for a little bit more than 24hours, great job!

It is fluid, and for a daily usage, perfect. I also like the theme (from new Sony smartphones?)!

Only three problems for now :

  • The brightness slider in the notification bar is labelled in Chinese/Japenese
  • The "Performance" appli, as said before
  • No mail app? I installed one from JellySlim
  • Camera : maybe it would be better to choose a "stock" app which doesn't bug, but you choose!

Thanks for sharing you ROM, you gave life again to my phone!

(I was previously working with PAC 4.3, and before JellySlim (4.1.x stock based))

[#]Sorry!Excuse me!where is "The brightness slider in the notification bar"?I don't know where is it!Sorry my poor English

[#]I forgot to remove it.

[#]mail app I deleted it,because I always use Gmail ,i will put it into next update

[#]Camera,I will turn to stock camera next update.

Thank you for using my ROM

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to louis860421 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 02:30 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nantou
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abood Madridista

Screenshots??

Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium

I don't know how to put pictures to xda

Please let me find.......

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to louis860421 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 05:48 AM |#24  
slink722's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Fernando City
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by louis860421

I don't know how to put pictures to xda

Please let me find.......

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

haha. take a screenshot on ur phone then upload it on any site or even on fb then open the pic and the n copy the screenshot then click the insert image icon here on the chatbox then paste the link of the pic then submit reply
17th November 2013, 08:08 AM |#25  
dumbl3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Photobucket.com

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
17th November 2013, 08:20 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Hello,

i have found following two bugs.

-back button in navbar will not be displayed. I have fixed this in attached SystemUi.apk.
-Calendar shows Eventmarker not in color. I have change to Stock Calender app.

And these things are a bit ugly:
-Volume slider Chinese
-File Manager in Chinese
-much bloatware
-Camera-bugged

otherwise a good replacement for Stock in nice white color.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.52 MB, 61 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heross For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 08:30 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
And here some screenshoots with Xposed modul GravityBox installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-20-43.png
Views:	5357
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	2396925   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-20-50.png
Views:	4897
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	2396926   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-21-20.jpg
Views:	4554
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	2396927   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-21-32.jpg
Views:	4388
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2396928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-21-41.jpg
Views:	4163
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	2396929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-22-11.png
Views:	4081
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	2396930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-22-18.png
Views:	3719
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	2396931   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-22-45.png
Views:	3699
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2396932   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-31-08.png
Views:	3762
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	2396938   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-17-09-31-35.png
Views:	3553
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	2396939  
Last edited by heross; 17th November 2013 at 08:35 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heross For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 08:39 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nantou
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heross

And here some screenshoots with Xposed modul GravityBox installed.

Thank you!!!:sly:

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to louis860421 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 08:41 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nantou
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heross

Hello,

i have found following two bugs.

-back button in navbar will not be displayed. I have fixed this in attached SystemUi.apk.
-Calendar shows Eventmarker not in color. I have change to Stock Calender app.

And these things are a bit ugly:
-Volume slider Chinese
-File Manager in Chinese
-much bloatware
-Camera-bugged

otherwise a good replacement for Stock in nice white color.

Sorry!I am taiwanese! I will fix them next update

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to louis860421 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 02:08 PM |#30  
slink722's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Fernando City
Thanks Meter: 1,332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heross

And here some screenshoots with Xposed modul GravityBox installed.

i saw ur attachment and i saw that ur using navbar. how did u enable it? and r u experiencing lag when u enabled it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes