1. Your HBOOT is 1.55.
2. You received OTA to JB 4.3 from Rogers Bell Telus
3. Your main version is 3.x.661.x, 3.x.666.x, 3.x.631.x,
4. Some working knowledge of ADB/Fastboot.
Steps to restore stock:
1. Download your respective nandroid backup from below:
Rogers Nandroid: Stock_JB_4.3_ROGER001_TWRP_3.22.631.1.zip - http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-twrp-...-22-631-1-zip/
Bell Nandroid: Stock_JB_4.3_BM___001_TWRP_3.23.666.1.zip - http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-twrp-...-23-666-1-zip/
Telus Nandroid: Stock_JB_4.3_TELUS001_TWRP_3.22.661.1.zip - http://goo.gl/sYoqei
Telus RUU ZIP: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-...decrypted-zip/
Run fastboot oem rebootRUU.
Then, flash the RUU with the command fastboot flash zip filename
3. Reboot your device in fastboot and flash TWRP recovery. I used 184.108.40.206.
4. Reboot into recovery and do a backup of what you have working now (very important)
5. Boot back into OS
6. Unzip the nandroid backup folder and copy it to your \\SDCARD\TWRP\BACKUPS\######\somefolder\
7. Reboot back into TWRP, and restore the nandroid file
8. Reboot, your phone should be booting into your carrier firmware
10. S-Off: Rumrunner thread, link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2488772
11. Verify all is WORKING OK, then flash stock recovery, Link: http://goo.gl/2Kntxz
12. Remove *Tempered* from boot thread, link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477792
13. Unroot from SuperSU app.
14. S-On if you must, highly NOT suggested. command: fastboot oem writesecureflag 3
15. All should be good now.