Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF][GPE] HTC One Google Play Edition Stock OTA URLs

Tip us?

brainimpact
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnustomp View Post
Yes, just unplug and plug in again. Otherwise Go to Developer Options and Revoke USB debugging authorisations.

EDIT: I see what you mean.
tried it dont work, ADB can see my device but offline i need it to query my device to allow access but it wont, so not getting on device pop up to allow it, last time i had a spare hour and i just installed ubuntu again but i need a better solution if its going to happen every time

godutch
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainimpact View Post
tried it dont work, ADB can see my device but offline i need it to query my device to allow access but it wont, so not getting on device pop up to allow it, last time i had a spare hour and i just installed ubuntu again but i need a better solution if its going to happen every time
Any Windows machine? Install the latest naked drivers. On Linux try setting up a new user
All dutch citizens please sign this petition demanding a referendum to leave the EU: http://www.burgerforumeu.nl/

sweetnsour
Old
Thanks Meter 2,508
Quote:
The last time ADB displayed my device as offline, it was because either
1) Drivers were incompatible with Windows 8.1
2) When I was running the older Windows 8, my sdk was not up-to-date I believe.

I don't know about you guys, but I would much rather wait for the OTA on the device. Seems fun that way, and I have never received an OTA update before

josesj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Try to remove your .android folder on your home, adb kill-server and start-server, after reconnect your device.

renzo.olivares
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16,218

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
try

"adb root"

"adb remount"

brainimpact
Old
(Last edited by brainimpact; 25th November 2013 at 11:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 121
just booted up windows heres the output

Code:
removed log with ota url b/c its now a clicky url below
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brainimpact For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saturn_de
Old
Thanks Meter 149

DONATE TO ME
awesome

http://android.clients.google.com/pa...ase_341696.zip

HTC ONE GE, Nexus 7 (2002), Nexus 10 bitcoin:1Q9gkB1FWPu1xBxCNJx3NkZ66r2BQrFbGv
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to saturn_de For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

michiil
Old
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
This solution worked for me: delete your android sdk folder and log off and on again. install adb and fastboot from this ppa:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot
run all comands after a
Code:
sudo -i

Currentn Devices:
Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2012,WIFI)

Previous Devices:
Oppo Find5 (RIP ) Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S1 (GT-I9000)
The Following User Says Thank You to michiil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neothechosenone
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn_de View Post
thanks

Just flash via CWM or TWRP right?
The Following User Says Thank You to neothechosenone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamesstringer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks all for posting that link so quickly! Downloading the 305MB update now