as a team mate of yours I am going to try help fixing this with you since i still have the htc desire hd...... okay so when my other team infernal ported sense 5 and sense 4+ we could never get WiFi working even when we had all the proper files there.... But one day I did a lot of reading and research and couldn't find a fix at all. And I took a few gambles and got it working and I'll share a few things I did ..
1. Make sure you have all the proper files that made WiFi work with sense 4.1.... Sounds crazy but my old team did it
2. You might have to hex edit WPA_supplicant and point it to the correct modules
3. If none of them work still then keep what you edited jn the rom there and delete this file "android.hardware.wifi.direct.xml" located in "/system/etc/permissions/" And reboot.
1. Sound files from HTC Desire 500 files
2. Sound files from HTC Desire 600
3. Or from the DHD sense 4.1 system
And about camera.. You won't be able to fix that because that's kernel related
Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you