My P768f is now dead so I don't have phone for testing anymore. I cannot release new AOSPA without testing because it's hard to fix any bugs.
I build this rom as an alternative to CM for user that prefer more customization. I also prepare this rom to be my next MIUIv5 4.3 based rom (if it ever come out )
It has all features as my other roms and I make a little change to AOSPA source. So what is difference is AOSPA features. Please visit this page to read more about AOSPA main features, http://www.androidbeat.com/2013/07/p...o-per-app-dpi/
This is an unofficial AOSPA 3.99 RC2 build from source with original omap kernel (3.0.31-CM+). Please flash at your own risk. I've tested on my P768f so it should work on all L9 P768 phone.
I removed NFC support.
Only for P768 phone with Unlocked bootloader!
Camera & Gallery don't work without sdcard, please flash sdcard emulate patch to fix it
- Original Kernel 30.0.31 CM+ for OMAP board.
- Jellybean 4.3.1
- Swap internal/external sdcard + access sdcard via MTP/UMS
- Home button wake phone (you can disable this in Display setting)
- Reduce headset volume and increase speaker volume
- OC - 300, 600, 800, 1008, 1200 Not OC by default, must select max 1200 in Performance menu
- UV - 925, 1075, 1175, 1275, 1350
- Add SIO, SIOPLUS, FIFO, ROW and VR I/O scheduler
- Add sanjose, lazy, interactiveX, ondemandx, pegasusq, adaptive, adaptivex, smartass2, zenx and abyssplug CPU Governor
- UMS (external), MTP (internal/external) and PTP all work, default to UMS, you can select MTP/PTP from "System Setting" > "Storage" > "Usb computer connection",
How to install
- Download rom and put it in sdcard.
- Download Google Apps for CM10.2 and put it in sdcard.
- Boot into recovery and Clear cache, dalvik cache and format /system. (Full wipe is recommended if you came from other rom)
- Flash rom, then flash Google Apps.
- Flash sdcard emulate patch at this point if you don't have sdcard (Skip this if you have sdcard)
- After reboot if your gps doesn't fix properly please use FasterGPS to change gps config to your region
Bugs / known issues
- AOSPA 3.99 RC2 bugs
- Camera will not work if no sdcard in phone
- Click on mount USB in ICS Mass storage dialog unmount your sdcard.
- 2013/11/21 - Bugs fix
- Fix bluetooth audio
- Calling volume adjust
- GPS config update
- Disable Scissor renderer for SGX540
- Set default System UI / Setting DPI to 240DPI / 320P
- Adjust Phablet to 225DPI / 320P
- 2013/11/20 - Initial release
- AOSPA3+ Team for their ROM
- Cyanogenmod for P760 device tree which I modified it to P768
- adamz667 for helping me solve camera problem.
- AntonX for serveral bugs fix.