Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where to download GearManagerStub.apk ?

Tip us?
 
oh.yes
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2007
Default Where to download GearManagerStub.apk ?

Dear All,

I am using S4 zoom, but the new Gear Manager v1.5 cannot start up, and I think i need GearManagerStub.apk to work, anyone know where I can download this?

And could this can be installed in 4.2.2, which is my S4 zoom current version.

Thanks in Advance
 
Brendo
Old
#2  
Brendo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 506
Posts: 2,325
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh.yes View Post
Dear All,

I am using S4 zoom, but the new Gear Manager v1.5 cannot start up, and I think i need GearManagerStub.apk to work, anyone know where I can download this?

And could this can be installed in 4.2.2, which is my S4 zoom current version.

Thanks in Advance
If using 4.2.2, you'll need to use gearmanager 1.2
Samsung Galaxy S IV (i9505) | 16GB
[ROM: Stock KK 4.4.2 | XXUFNC9 | MODEM GSM/LTE: XXUEML4/XXUFMC9 | BL: PRE-KNOX | K: ADAM | RECOVERY: PhilZ]
DOMINATION | XPOSED

OTHER DEVICES:
 
Google Nexus 5 | 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7310) | 32Gb
[ROM: CM10.2 | CPU: 1.4ghz]
Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 LTE (T525) | 16Gb

Pebble (Kickstarter)
Galaxy Gear (Null_)
Gear Live ()
Google Glass (Explorer)

--------
My Android Downloads
 
happyzdy
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 9
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh.yes View Post
Dear All,

I am using S4 zoom, but the new Gear Manager v1.5 cannot start up, and I think i need GearManagerStub.apk to work, anyone know where I can download this?

And could this can be installed in 4.2.2, which is my S4 zoom current version.

Thanks in Advance
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ql...anagerStub.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to happyzdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oh.yes
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyzdy View Post
Thank you Thank you
 
ksujace
Old
(Last edited by ksujace; 12th December 2013 at 08:44 PM.)
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 116
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago
When I tapped the charger NFC to my I9505G (Google Edition S4) it downloaded the Gear Manager Stub and setup the device without issue.

The problem I'm having is when my Gear is connected it seems to screw up the Physical Keyboard. I lose access to the keyboard in all my other apps. In Language & Input my Physical Keyboard is listed as SA_MUSIC_REMOTE_CONTROL

((UPDATE))
Easy Fix - Just Turned Off Physical Keyboard , appears it was trying to use the GG as a keyboard via Bluetooth. All is well. Working with very little pain on the Google Edition S4.

Now I just need to see if I can find the Weather Widget and Pedometer
 
cdscrase
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Follow up to I9505G + GS4 GPe

Hi ksujace,

I'm in a similar boat as you in that I have the same devices. Thanks for the tip on turning off the physical keyboard, that is a huge help. I'd love any ideas you have about improving the rest of the outstanding issues (pedometer, weather, etc). If you've learned anything new, would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksujace View Post
When I tapped the charger NFC to my I9505G (Google Edition S4) it downloaded the Gear Manager Stub and setup the device without issue.

The problem I'm having is when my Gear is connected it seems to screw up the Physical Keyboard. I lose access to the keyboard in all my other apps. In Language & Input my Physical Keyboard is listed as SA_MUSIC_REMOTE_CONTROL

((UPDATE))
Easy Fix - Just Turned Off Physical Keyboard , appears it was trying to use the GG as a keyboard via Bluetooth. All is well. Working with very little pain on the Google Edition S4.

Now I just need to see if I can find the Weather Widget and Pedometer
 
htowngator
Old
#7  
htowngator's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 625
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdscrase View Post
Hi ksujace,

I'm in a similar boat as you in that I have the same devices. Thanks for the tip on turning off the physical keyboard, that is a huge help. I'd love any ideas you have about improving the rest of the outstanding issues (pedometer, weather, etc). If you've learned anything new, would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks
Anyone have the apk link that works? This one is dead.
 
Brendo
Old
#8  
Brendo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 506
Posts: 2,325
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by htowngator View Post
Anyone have the apk link that works? This one is dead.
Check the link in my sig
Samsung Galaxy S IV (i9505) | 16GB
[ROM: Stock KK 4.4.2 | XXUFNC9 | MODEM GSM/LTE: XXUEML4/XXUFMC9 | BL: PRE-KNOX | K: ADAM | RECOVERY: PhilZ]
DOMINATION | XPOSED

OTHER DEVICES:
 
Google Nexus 5 | 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7310) | 32Gb
[ROM: CM10.2 | CPU: 1.4ghz]
Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 LTE (T525) | 16Gb

Pebble (Kickstarter)
Galaxy Gear (Null_)
Gear Live ()
Google Glass (Explorer)

--------
My Android Downloads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more