[ROM] Android 4.3 JB Official Update for Note 2 Resumable Links
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware Update for Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- Samsung KNOX
- Samsung Wallet (Pre-loaded)
- Better RAM management
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4&amp;amp;#8242;s theme all over)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:55:01 +0000
Product Code: INU
File Size - 1.154 GB
Cloud Storage links:
Mediafire Link ROM 4.3 India 1.05 GB
Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 through Odin:
1. Download Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Firmware for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 from the above list
2. Download Odin 3.07
3. Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Note 2 N7100 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
4. Extract the downloaded Odin3.07 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
5. Now connect your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to your computer via USB cable
6. In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
7. Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
8. Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
9. In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: N7100XXDLJ5_N7100ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
10. Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
11. Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
12. Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
13. You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Download below linked ROM its Pre-Rooted Official Android 4.3 ROM, KNOX bootloader removed.
Pre-Rooted | DeOdexed N7100XXUEMK4 ROM
Big Thanks to
- For Pre-Rooted | DeOdexed N7100XXUEMK4 ROM