Backup and restore work fine for me. I don't edit anything just build it from their source.
Only for phone with Unlocked bootloader!
- Download .img recovery file
- Boot your phone to Bootloader mode (Fastboot mode) by Lelus' method or "adb reboot oem-unlock" or QuickBoot app
- Flash it with "fastboot flash recovery p768-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.img"
- Then reboot with "fastboot reboot"
- Download .zip recovery and put it in sdcard
- Boot to your recovery
- Install TWRP recovery zip file
- p760-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.img (P765 please use this) md5:dd3a2afce988d5de06538f72dac8faeb
- p768-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.img md5:c24ac670c9f0ef5e4ad69b70886dd82f
- Flashable p760-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.zip (P765 please use this) md5:dc793a3957d53ac803d2a16b0bafd8c5
- Flashable p768-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.zip md5:5f19339ded9e8afe58807d90f0ece81c
Bugs / known issues
- Internal sdcard mount at /sdcard not /data/media
- There're option to select internal/external backup & restore, at the folder title. At first I confuse because default backup location is internal.
- 2013/11/24 - Fix Wip /data problem. TWRP don't format /data by default do /data/media is preserved. But you have an option to format /data.
- 2013/11/21 - Initial release
- Teamwin for their recovery project
- Cyanogenmod 10.2 for build platform
- Dees_Troy for How to compile TWRP touch recovery