First of all, it works. thanks to ebliss for the precious info. It saves a lot of real estate on my main memory!!
Now, in order for it to work, you must
1. Have the font on your storage (Obviously). Remember, it's on the STORAGE, not MEMORY CARD. Memory card's load time is too long and too unstable ... I wouldn't risk it. But if you don't mind trying, sure let me know if that works or not.
2. You must load FontsOnStorage on startup ... without it it won't work.
3. Have the right path in the registry. The registry file ebliss has provided points to "\Storage\Fonts\". If you have put the font in any other directory that registry file is NOT going to work for you. However, you can use Resco Registry editor, and do a search for sunglobe (assuming that's your font), and change the path manually one by one.
1) Create a folder (/Storage Card/Windows/Fonts) in the Storage (miniSD card)
2) Place FontOnStorage.exe and the sunglobe.tff chinese font file in the folder.
3) Unzip Chinese Fonts.zip and run the registry file to install it.
I'm not sure if I perform correctly for step 3. I unzip in my PC and run the registry. I can't run the registry file in my ipaq.
The reason that doesn't work for you is ...
1. You've put the font on the STORAGE CARD, not STORAGE MEMORY. Storage card = SD card = unstable and slow load time. I am not sure if it will work or not, it can create problem. But it is worth a try.
2. The path you have specified is incorrect. Again, if you use ebliss's registry, he points the files to "\Storage\Fonts\". Since you've put your fonts in "\Storage card\Windows\Fonts\" that registry file won't work for you. You'll have to manually change the registry yourself.
BTW, FontOnStorage doesn't have to be on the same directory as the Fonts ... it can be on the main memory ... that way you won't get a warning everytime it loads!
Thanks again ebliss! It's great!