XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] micromax a65 bolt

Tip us?

navi_5886
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] micromax a65 bolt

i am having micromax a65 bolt and i have installed a65 smarty firmware into it now i want to submit the handset in service centre for repair under warranty ....from where do i get a65 bolt firmware

deepak.shankar94
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by navi_5886 View Post
i am having micromax a65 bolt and i have installed a65 smarty firmware into it now i want to submit the handset in service centre for repair under warranty ....from where do i get a65 bolt firmware
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2333647&page=9 try this link even i had done the same .... on the 6th or 7th page the pac file for bolt is available.. flash using that and u will have bolt again ...

maddyshaddy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
i want to install firmware for my bricked micromax A65 bolt but i can't find those files anywhere on inernet please help me....!!!!!!!

maddyshaddy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
how did you done that will you please tell me.....!!!11