5,594,077 Members 47,149 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Brick LWW (wt19) HELP PLEASE!!!

Tip us?

rsmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Brick LWW (wt19) HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi, first of all, sorry about my english. I think it's terrible.

I have a SE WT19 stuck on FXP bootloop.
I had installed a custom kernel, but i guess i did something wrong.

At first, my cellphone is on bootloop (in some custom ROMs) or just on black screen.
So, i tried to flash a new kernel with flashtool, or a stock Rom with PCCompanion, but my device is not recognized by Windows 7.
Also is not recognized by Linux, or Mac.

The kernel that bricked my LWW was wt19i-live-rage2.7-kernel-for-fxp-cm7.
There is something possible to bring it alive again?
Ever uninstall and install all drivers and tried in another pc, aways shows the same message.

"One of the USB devices attached to this computer is not working properly, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message."

saqib nazm
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6907

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmaster View Post
Hi, first of all, sorry about my english. I think it's terrible.

I have a SE WT19 stuck on FXP bootloop.
I had installed a custom kernel, but i guess i did something wrong.

At first, my cellphone is on bootloop (in some custom ROMs) or just on black screen.
So, i tried to flash a new kernel with flashtool, or a stock Rom with PCCompanion, but my device is not recognized by Windows 7.
Also is not recognized by Linux, or Mac.

The kernel that bricked my LWW was wt19i-live-rage2.7-kernel-for-fxp-cm7.
There is something possible to bring it alive again?
Ever uninstall and install all drivers and tried in another pc, aways shows the same message.

"One of the USB devices attached to this computer is not working properly, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message."
First of all its not bricked..there are several information missing.Is your phone rooted & boot loader unlocked?With which rom did u try FXP kernel?Chech if u have the latest flashtool installed. Then go to driver folder & download the latest drivers. Connect ur phone in fastboot mode it should install the necessary drivers

rsmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm View Post
First of all its not bricked..there are several information missing.Is your phone rooted & boot loader unlocked?With which rom did u try FXP kernel?Chech if u have the latest flashtool installed. Then go to driver folder & download the latest drivers. Connect ur phone in fastboot mode it should install the necessary drivers
My phone was rooted and unlooked bootloader. I tried ALL CM7/9/10 roms posted in the xda development forum. I have the latest flashtool installed, also the latest drivers. When I connect my phone in fastboot or in flash mode, nothing happens,, cause my pc (and flashtool) do not recognize the device.

saqib nazm
Old
Thanks Meter 6907

DONATE TO ME
Okay but what happens when u connect ur phone to pc while pressing vol up button(without running flashtool)?does the blue led show & pc doesn't recognize it?if yes then go to device manager on my computer & see whats the problem with ur device,try installing it from there.Another question,can u get into CWM?

rsmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Okay but what happens when u connect ur phone to pc while pressing vol up button(without running flashtool)?does the blue led show & pc doesn't recognize it?if yes then go to device manager on my computer & see whats the problem with ur device,try installing it from there.Another question,can u get into CWM?
When I press Up, turns on the blue led.
When I press Down, turns on the green led.
Device Manager displays: Unknow Device, and say I'm using the latest drivers, and something about Code 43 wrong.
I can get into CWM.

saqib nazm
Old
(Last edited by saqib nazm; 28th October 2012 at 11:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6907

DONATE TO ME
Nice then ur phone is perfectly okay
just try another pc
or
unistall all related to ur device(flashtool,drivers,android sdk,pc companion,google usb) & reinstall.If that even don't work I suggest u to do a fresh install of windows.

havocgb
Old
Thanks Meter 230
See if it's a problem with the USB port. Are other devices connected to that port recognized? Some of the USB ports in the old PC at my home keep showing that message whatever I connect to it

rsmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Nice then ur phone is perfectly okay
just try another pc
or
unistall all related to ur device(flashtool,drivers,android sdk,pc companion,google usb) & reinstall.If that even don't work I suggest u to do a fresh install of windows.

Thnks..
I'll try it

rsmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocgb View Post
See if it's a problem with the USB port. Are other devices connected to that port recognized? Some of the USB ports in the old PC at my home keep showing that message whatever I connect to it
The other device connected works fine...

pitchblack5691
Old
Thanks Meter 336
Might be the phone's micro USB port is faulty???

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app