APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I337m on 4.3

OP milkydude12

24th November 2013, 08:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Soooo 4.3 is finally out for rogers (finally) ... i just wanted to know now that i've updated is there any special things i have to do to root it? (the phone is unlocked and im using it on mobilicity)
24th November 2013, 08:46 AM   |  #2  
TRusselo's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 2,786
 
4,690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
cf-autoroot for sgh-337m same as before.. just make sure you download the updated file from last month or so..
25th November 2013, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo

cf-autoroot for sgh-337m same as before.. just make sure you download the updated file from last month or so..

k thanks
25th November 2013, 05:55 PM   |  #4  
mafioso345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkydude12

Soooo 4.3 is finally out for rogers (finally) ... i just wanted to know now that i've updated is there any special things i have to do to root it? (the phone is unlocked and im using it on mobilicity)

is your camera working? mines says fail after this 4.3 update...
27th November 2013, 04:16 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafioso345

is your camera working? mines says fail after this 4.3 update...

mine works perfectly fine. A friend of mine is having the same prob ( srry man i cant help u there)
27th November 2013, 04:36 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo

cf-autoroot for sgh-337m same as before.. just make sure you download the updated file from last month or so..

My phone is now successfully rooted on 4.3 !!! yay (everytime i attempt to root a phone i start to panic ... what happens if the phone bricks!!????
28th November 2013, 01:29 AM   |  #7  
TRusselo's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 2,786
 
4,690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkydude12

My phone is now successfully rooted on 4.3 !!! yay (everytime i attempt to root a phone i start to panic ... what happens if the phone bricks!!????

phones dont brick rooting... er.. samsungs at least.

Samsung phones can only be bricked by a bad bootloader flash. (with odin obviously, only safe way to flash bootloaders).


Anything else can be fixed by flashing back to stock samsung firmware.
28th November 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo

phones dont brick rooting... er.. samsungs at least.

Samsung phones can only be bricked by a bad bootloader flash. (with odin obviously, only safe way to flash bootloaders).


Anything else can be fixed by flashing back to stock samsung firmware.

thanks for telling me man

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes