Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,165 Members 38,537 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to root galaxy s4 i9505 4.3

Tip us?
 
harry2013
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Mar 2013
Question [Q] how to root galaxy s4 i9505 4.3

how to root samsung galaxy s4 i9505 4.3 please help
 
RossFixxed
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 386
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry2013 View Post
how to root samsung galaxy s4 i9505 4.3 please help
CF Auto Root and Odin. There's loads of threads on this. Google is your friend also in this regard.
 
linemeks
Old
#3  
linemeks's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bangkok
Here's the GT-I9505 and I9500 Root , Also mostly old root like Cofface's CWM Recovery root won't work on 4.3 , And some apps like GameCIH Don't support the Android 4.3
Also , Here you go!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2219803


(Next time please use google!)
 
erikasnoske
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 82
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kaunas
Quote:
Originally Posted by linemeks View Post
Here's the GT-I9505 and I9500 Root , Also mostly old root like Cofface's CWM Recovery root won't work on 4.3 , And some apps like GameCIH Don't support the Android 4.3
Also , Here you go!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2219803


(Next time please use google!)
in google type XDA how to root samsung galaxy S4 9505

Yep, called CF auto-root flash through Odin
 
magikmichael
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 574
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arnhem
I used kingo to root. I know that i may not talk about it here. Didnt trip my knox counter.... it will when i flash custom recovery i think.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
 
Lennyz1988
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 212
Posts: 1,643
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikmichael View Post
I used kingo to root. I know that i may not talk about it here. Didnt trip my knox counter.... it will when i flash custom recovery i think.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
You may not talk about that here because it possible contains malware. I would not recommend to use that method.
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v3.0

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more

Quick Control Panel Updated, Adds Notification Support

As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more

Narrate Makes Note Taking Efficient and Beautiful

Technology has put life on the fast track. Whether its travelling to multiple places or … more

Android App Review: How to Speed Up Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV

Is your Android device running slow? Is your Android device … more