Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CWM 6.x for Acclaim CM 10.2

OP ETM

25th November 2013, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I am having a hard time finding a CWM v6.x for Acclaim. Been trying to get it here:

goo.im/devs/succulent/acclaim/recovery

Most the links are broken and those that work give corrupt files. Is the site permanently broken? Anybody have a good link?

I currently have v5.0.2.8 with CM 10.1 but it does not seem to be capable of installing CM v10.2.
26th November 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 434

1,419 posts
More
Might also want to try the links at http://iamafanof.wordpress.com/category/recovery-2/: some of the earlier 6.0.2.x versions are not on goo.im and therefore should be accessible.
6th December 2013, 10:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM

I am having a hard time finding a CWM v6.x for Acclaim. Been trying to get it here:

Most the links are broken and those that work give corrupt files. Is the site permanently broken? Anybody have a good link?

I currently have v5.0.2.8 with CM 10.1 but it does not seem to be capable of installing CM v10.2.

Yep, the older CWMs mentioned the most are no good for current use, it seems. I ended up flashing TWRP on top of CWM, and I was finally able to install CM10.1 and newer without bootlooping (that flash bootloop fix wasn't any good, either).

I've had no luck doing the repartition due to lack of proper adb support within CWM...adb works with TWRP, but it doesn't have the tools to repartition. Now I'm going back to a newer CWM, hoping one will have adb support and the necessary tools. Yesterday I found someone's Nook Tablet tools/roms/recoveries repository linked on one of the other android sites, but I didn't save the top level directory, so all I have is this: https://docs.google.com/folderview?p...HlyYXhkYkZucmc
Please post if anyone knows of the top level directory...I want those recoveries.
6th December 2013, 01:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 434

1,419 posts
More
You should try Goo.im again, it is working albeit a bit intermittently.

Succulent's repo: http://goo.im/devs/succulent/acclaim/recovery
Meghd00t's repo: http://goo.im/devs/meghd00t
The Following User Says Thank You to digixmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2013, 04:52 PM   |  #6  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 249

1,001 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM

I'm using CWM 6.0.2.9 for Acclaim from Succulent's goo.im. I have difficulty with TWRP on the NT, it requires multiple touches and is just all-around weird acting. CWM works great with no problems for me.
10th December 2013, 12:49 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I followed the thread Wurstwarenfachverkäuferin recommended and downloaded:

four-nineteen.com/veronica/XDA%20Developers/Nook%20Tablet/RECOVERIES/CM9-10_CWM_v6.0.1.2_8-16gb_tools_sdcard.zip

Booted to the already installed CWM v5.0.2.8 using the Power/Home button combo.
Installed the above zip from SD card.
Re-booted to CWM v6.0.1.2

Tablet now accepts CWM 10.2
Last edited by ETM; 10th December 2013 at 12:58 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread