No debug check box

Search This thread

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
Ok I know where it should be but I don't have a debug check box?
Any ideas....

Go to settings on ur gear, click gear info then click the about gear the click software version a 7 times it will show you the msg how many clicks u need after that the debug will again show up on the gear info.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2013
No debugger on Galaxy Gear after software upgrade

Go to settings on ur gear, click gear info then click the about gear the click software version a 7 times it will show you the msg how many clicks u need after that the debug will again show up on the gear info.

I just read your thread on how to reset debugger after software update, thank you so so much:good::), i was getting so frustrated with not being able to hack into the watch, now i can add apps. Can i add apps with a MAC?:rolleyes:

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
I just read your thread on how to reset debugger after software update, thank you so so much:good::), i was getting so frustrated with not being able to hack into the watch, now i can add apps. Can i add apps with a MAC?:rolleyes:

Im glad I could help. Regarding using mac im not sure about it. Ill go and search and let u know.

Dec 1, 2013
I very much appreciate all the help you can give, the vids I've seen on YouTube just talk about adding android apps to the Gear via windows:mad:, surely there must be a MAC version or there by now:rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA